Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Society is fvcked

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just was reading through the comments over on the spearhead and came across this link to the study about fidelity and number of partners.

http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html

6500 participants (women)

0 extramarital partners - 80% stable marriage rate over 10 years

1 partner - 53%

10+ partners - 29%

16+ partners - 18%

Obviously people have different goals, but I think this says a lot about the implications of number of partners for LTR's. It doesn't imply causality (ie a third variable could be causing the same woman to be loyal and not have a lot of sex partners), however I don't think that takes away from the predictive validity of, here's a girl who's had this many sex partners, and here's how likely she is to be faithful in a LTR.

twixt

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a month of chatting emailing ladies at CherryBlossoms.com, and searching only ages 18-25, only in Phillippines, I found half a dozen gorgeous women who wanted to marry me, and 2 are virgins. Big titted Catholic girls, speak English in that country. I'm in my 40's guys, and balding, they don't CARE. :) They want OUT of that country and that part of the world, SO badly that they basically will take any US man who is nice to them, interesting in ANY way, etc. They all know that they are STUCK with you for 5 years, or they will be deported back to Philli if you divorce them. Why keep butting your head against the brick wall of US women's arrogance, obesity, etc? It's not even close to being necessary. $1200 on Travelvelocity is a rd trip, any time flight to Manila and back, from any part of the USa, and you can score a 1/2 dozen of the beautiful, smart gals that you lined up from the Net, in a week's vacation. Other countries, (not Catholic) it's even cheaper/easier, but not as many of the ladies speak English as they do in Philli.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop spamming your site here. Asian girls? no thanks. They're kind of mannish. I would consider marrying a latina, eastern european or indian girl though.

Rethnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You two obviously aren't made for eachother, she enjoys sex, and she needs more time to discover her sexuality, and what's possible out there, she'll never be happy in a "normal" relationship, she needs a man who actually likes and respects her sexual drive....

And you're on the other side, you'll most likely always have a problem with stuff like i.e. a open relationship, so IMHO you two will never go along well together....

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Let's clarify your statement. Western Society is f*cked.

In Russia, especially in parts of Russia not touched by westernization, there are women that wait for marriage before having sex. Many, many women like that. In fact it's a b*tch without try before you buy.

If you check out Russia, China, Brazil, south America, and countries around you'll find normal people.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Let's clarify your statement. Western Society is f*cked.

In Russia, especially in parts of Russia not touched by westernization, there are women that wait for marriage before having sex. Many, many women like that. In fact it's a b*tch without try before you buy.

If you check out Russia, China, Brazil, south America, and countries around you'll find normal people.
Correct. In sh*thole areas where women aren't allowed to be educated, ambitious, or gainfully employed, you'll find these "normal" women you speak of.

Unfortunately, guys like me tend to enjoy a woman who has more on her mind than popping out my babies and cooking porridge.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:
I just was reading through the comments over on the spearhead and came across this link to the study about fidelity and number of partners.

http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html

6500 participants (women)

0 extramarital partners - 80% stable marriage rate over 10 years

1 partner - 53%

10+ partners - 29%

16+ partners - 18%

Obviously people have different goals, but I think this says a lot about the implications of number of partners for LTR's. It doesn't imply causality (ie a third variable could be causing the same woman to be loyal and not have a lot of sex partners), however I don't think that takes away from the predictive validity of, here's a girl who's had this many sex partners, and here's how likely she is to be faithful in a LTR.
Interesting thanks for this.

eckhart tolle

Reaction score
this thread kinda got me hard loll.....

seriously though so long as she has no stds or crazy diseases then its all good for me.

what did you expect? some virgin chick who only puts out till marriage? this is the only way youll get a chick with low sex partner #s.

even if she had "serious relationships" there is no way that you can go above 6 months without sex in a relationship. we all know how fast relationships get torn apart. if shes been having these relationships since puberty thats like 12 sex partners from age 14 to 20. having 6 month relationships.

in reality most relationships only last like 1 month. soon as the hot sex drive is over. men and women start to look for different sex drive.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
morepoonplease said:
is this how all young girls are behaving now?
Yes. In fact, I'm surprised she didn't start earlier. Alot of the younger girls start fvcking around 11-13... 14 seems old.

BUT, sooooooo much more importantly:

You're young. And you're doing the typical young bullsh!t. You're going through her sh!t dude. You're jealous of her past. You don't like that she had a big 'ol c0ck in her that was 10-years-older than she was (fvcking a 16 y/o is rape in most states! Just think, some guy out there raped your little girlfriend!) You dramatically removed her from facebook and "Deleted her number" (lol). Cmon dude.

And finally, you have now given her a COMPLETE upper hand and destroyed any chance of any balls in the relationship; since now she can manipulate and spite you in any way she could ever want to with her new enlightenment of how butthurt you are about her past. That was your biggest mistake. I know this sucks to read, but it's true.

At your maturity level, any relationship with this girl won't work (referencing long-term here). Not to mention you'll be all uppity in your ass about how many guys have fvcked your beautiful, wonderful, harmless, innocent girlfriend. You can try, but in 1-3 years you'll be right back here :) I promise. I know. I've been there.

I have a question for you that I'd appreciate you answering, does she have daddy issues? Or some f--ed family situation?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
In true sh*t whole areas there are metro boyz like you Iceberg.
Ha. Just saying...people leave those countries and come to the West. You don't find a lot of Westerners packing up their degrees, bank accounts, and estates to head to China, Russia, Brazil, and South America. We have opportunity. They have....submissive women?

Of course the women there are going to be more subservient. They need a man in order to keep a roof over their head. Some Chinese farmer divorces his wife, and what's she going to do? Go to college? Become an accountant?

And let's be real. That's who you're talking about. Poor people. I'm sure the upper class in those countries is no different from people with money in the West. Women with money and opportunity can afford to be selective about who they date. Which leads you to your problem...Women being too selective to date YOU.

So if your plan is to go to a poor area, scoop up some unedcuated foreign chick, and marry her, then go for it. She'll be a nice little slave for you. Of course that'll get boring after about....2 months. But find out on your own.

Let's not look to poorer countries as some shining beacon of light. There's a reason the women there are less picky about their men.

Last edited:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Ha. Just saying...people leave those countries and come to the West. You don't find a lot of Westerners packing up their degrees, bank accounts, and estates to head to China, Russia, Brazil, and South America. We have opportunity. They have....submissive women?

Of course the women there are going to be more subservient. They need a man in order to keep a roof over their head. Some Chinese farmer divorces his wife, and what's she going to do? Go to college? Become an accountant?

And let's be real. That's who you're talking about. Poor people. I'm sure the upper class in those countries is no different from people with money in the West. Women with money and opportunity don't can afford to be selective about who they date. Which leads you to your problem...Women being too selective to date YOU.

So if your plan is to go to a poor area, scoop up some unedcuated foreign chick, and marry her, then go for it. She'll be a nice little slave for you. Of course that'll get boring after about....2 months. But find out on your own.

Let's not look to poorer countries as some shining beacon of light. There's a reason the women there are less picky about their men.

THANK YOU ICEBERG!!! It's about time somebody with some sense comments in this thread. Only losers who can't get with the program in modern western society go to poor areas in order to grab needy, uneducated women.

I'd Rep you again, but I gotta spread it around so more. lol

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Why am I not amazed by the poverty of your philosophy Iceberg. Just another ignorant westerner.

No, not everyone wants to come to America - not everyone is for sale, but the people who would back stab you.

Opportunity exists throughout the world, not just western hampshire and north of the equator.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is fvcked up in many places alright. The media pump propaganda into the minds of everybody to dumb down society and make people weak. Weak people have a victim mentality and make excuses for their low standard behaviour.

Iceberg said:
Actually you snooping through her things like some suspicious freak is more alarming to me than her banging 20 guys. Seriously, how do YOU claim any moral high ground in this?

His suspicions were proved correct.

What would be better? To find out after a few years that shes a slut or do some detective work and find out straight away?

Iceberg said:
She hooked up with 20 guys. Is that perfect? No. But it's more creepy that you're snooping through s**t. My sexual history is my own business. Unless I'm pumping some chick full of AIDS, it's no one's business how many girls I've banged.

It is both partners' business actually. Theres more STD's going around these days and some people don't even know they have them. So for that reason alone its idiotic and potentially a health hazard to sleep around and withhold that information.

If you think its ok to sleep with whoever you like then you should have no problem telling people... unless you know what you're doing is wrong!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me state that at least one poster is right. Many girls in Russia do wait until marriage to have sex. It is very common among many of the ethnic groups. Russia is a VERY diverse land where almost 20% of the people are Muslims. Plus, many regular Russian girls still get married before they are 18 to much older men. That is very common even in Moscow. Many celebrity men are doing that now. Just a different culture with different ideals.

I will say that there are NO broads on earth who are sluttier than what I grew up among in America. Scares the hell out of me to think how screwed you guys are. Reason why MOST American men have HPV which is the new LEADING cause of oral cancer in America! In Russia the leading cause of oral cancer is much more boring - tobacco.

Дмитрий Дибров is one Russian character that comes to mind. Dima dumped his 23 year old wife for a 17 year old who he married. He is a singer and personality. Basically, nobody gives a s---- outside of your homosexual loving Anglo world. In America it wouldn't happen or he would be labeled creepy and perverted.
http://www.kp.ru/f/4/image/54/58/225854.jpg
There they are. Common looking couple in the high-end areas of Eastern Europe. The thing that Americans don't get is that the East European girls are VERY mentally mature. They dress and act as sensual women. That is a HUGE difference from America where they look twice as old as they are and run around in flip-flops and shorts making a ton of noise. I really have no idea how or why any man would be attracted to anything in America. Regardless of age.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian women,submissive? Ever heard the expression: "A Russian woman will stop a train on it's tracks and a mule at fullspeed"? They're certainly very mature, even from a very early age. But I've not known a single one that qualifies as submissive. Same for Brasil.

And most societies are fvcked anyways, let's face the truth. Do you really think southamerica's society is very healthy? It's even sicker!You just are too bitter about your own not to see that the grass at the other (south) side is not greener, it's sometimes just plain dead.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I read this thread, the more I realize, how fucked up a lot of y'all's mindsets are...have you guys been hurt and scorned by Western women that much that yall obsess over Foreign virgins? OR are y'all just trollin'? :rolleyes:

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a troll.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
His suspicions were proved correct.

What would be better? To find out after a few years that shes a slut or do some detective work and find out straight away?
Sure, his suspicions were proved correct. But in what sense? He liked the girl, she treated him well, she didn't cheat...So the end result was him finding out something totally unrelated to his relationship with her and judging her on it.

Use your common sense to not date skanks. If a girl has dated me for 6, 7, 8 months, then I trust that I've evaluated her well enough to NOT have to sneak through her personal belongings. If a girl is questionable, if she's skanky, if she's a drunk...then don't date her. You don't need to spy on a girl to find these things out.

You know damn well that if you came home from work one day and found a girlfriend going through your personal belongings, you'd freak out.

It is both partners' business actually. Theres more STD's going around these days and some people don't even know they have them. So for that reason alone its idiotic and potentially a health hazard to sleep around and withhold that information.
Damn, dude. It sounds like some girl ripped your heart out. Everything about your approach is defensive. "It's okay to spy on your girlfriend because she might cheat." "STDs are everywhere!"

Wear a damn condom. Don't date hookers. You have total control over these situations. You don't need to spy or be in a constant state of paranoia in order to date women.

Some of you guys are f**kin scary, man. No wonder there's so much frustration in the world.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Sure, his suspicions were proved correct. But in what sense? He liked the girl, she treated him well, she didn't cheat...So the end result was him finding out something totally unrelated to his relationship with her and judging her on it.

Use your common sense to not date skanks. If a girl has dated me for 6, 7, 8 months, then I trust that I've evaluated her well enough to NOT have to sneak through her personal belongings. If a girl is questionable, if she's skanky, if she's a drunk...then don't date her. You don't need to spy on a girl to find these things out.

You know damn well that if you came home from work one day and found a girlfriend going through your personal belongings, you'd freak out.

In his eyes shes a skank. Just because you don't mind womens past it doesn't mean everyone else should. He only found out about her by doing some detective work.

Iceberg said:
Damn, dude. It sounds like some girl ripped your heart out. Everything about your approach is defensive. "It's okay to spy on your girlfriend because she might cheat." "STDs are everywhere!"

Wear a damn condom. Don't date hookers. You have total control over these situations. You don't need to spy or be in a constant state of paranoia in order to date women.

Some of you guys are f**kin scary, man. No wonder there's so much frustration in the world.

Where does this idea come from that checking somebody out its a defensive thing that AFC's do. Its something anybody with a brain would do. If you're buying a new car you'll check its history.. if you're one of the smart people. If you're one of the naive you'll believe everything the salesman is telling you.

When you know what the woman is like then thats that. The detective work is done early in the relationship and you can either move on or not.

Just like wearing a condom, its taking the safe option.