Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Socially Handicapped Generation?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked a youtube content producer why "... women will check you out when they think you can't see them, but as soon as they think you are looking back, they immediately break eye contact and pretend like you were never there? Are they like the female equivalent of an AFC with 0 game, and they are too terrified to even make eye contact and give a slight smile? Or what's going on?"

Further case details: "A couple of weeks ago, a stunning girl in the gym first made clear eye contact with me (no smile, she almost looked kind of sad) when we passed each other - which in itself amazed me since I had expected her to pass by like I wasn't there as they usually seem to (understandable, they don't want any random attention) - then a while later she checked me out through the mirror but pulled away and down as if nothing the very microsecond she noticed I saw her back. She later moved close to me, but because she never made eye contact again and I am still too considerate (have to get rid of that internalization), I didn't want to bother her in case she isn't interested and just there to work out, so I didn't take the chance that she might have moved closer as a kind of hint. If I see her again, I want to know whether I can make a move or whether she doesn't want to be bothered, but this kind of behavior on the woman's part just seems so self-defeating and makes no sense to me. What is it?"

His response: "... The simple answer is that more and more we aren't raising girls to be okay with rejection. Both men and women are experiencing dramatic down turns in self-confidence when it comes to dating. A recent university study showed that women in teh 50s were more likely to give an approach signal, like a direct smile, prolonged eye gaze over distance etc. Than a woman in the 2010s - how crazy is that? Bascially girls aren't growing up being taught that rejection is a part of every day life - Many guys struggle with it too - hence approach anxiety is such a huge deal - But women suffer much more with it. Most women have no idea what rejection on a regular basis looks like. But many guys want to blame women for this for 'being lazy' rather than to accept that our society is to blame for raising women like this."

My conclusion: I noticed something similar the last time I was in a club setting too, a long time ago. I was looking out for this, and I noticed that there were zero approaches and zero contact at all between the two genders except for those who already came with each other. Guys simply stood around, and girls gave absolutely zero signals for contact, like there was no one else there but them and their clique. Our society is becoming dysfunctional and handicapped socially. What the fvck is going on? Really guys? Can anyone fvcking tell me what's going on? I can't help but let this last part sound like a rant because it's so fvcking pathetic and ridiculous at this point. Will we even be able to communicate with each other at all IRL in 10 years or will we be too terrified or think it's too creepy?

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
ngl im socially handicapped af

but I care not

I have many ambitions and priorities

Socalizing is very far in the list

And dating is very temporary

Therefore not good investment

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I asked a youtube content producer why "... women will check you out when they think you can't see them, but as soon as they think you are looking back, they immediately break eye contact and pretend like you were never there? Are they like the female equivalent of an AFC with 0 game, and they are too terrified to even make eye contact and give a slight smile? Or what's going on?"

Further case details: "A couple of weeks ago, a stunning girl in the gym first made clear eye contact with me (no smile, she almost looked kind of sad) when we passed each other - which in itself amazed me since I had expected her to pass by like I wasn't there as they usually seem to (understandable, they don't want any random attention) - then a while later she checked me out through the mirror but pulled away and down as if nothing the very microsecond she noticed I saw her back. She later moved close to me, but because she never made eye contact again and I am still too considerate (have to get rid of that internalization), I didn't want to bother her in case she isn't interested and just there to work out, so I didn't take the chance that she might have moved closer as a kind of hint. If I see her again, I want to know whether I can make a move or whether she doesn't want to be bothered, but this kind of behavior on the woman's part just seems so self-defeating and makes no sense to me. What is it?"

His response: "... The simple answer is that more and more we aren't raising girls to be okay with rejection. Both men and women are experiencing dramatic down turns in self-confidence when it comes to dating. A recent university study showed that women in teh 50s were more likely to give an approach signal, like a direct smile, prolonged eye gaze over distance etc. Than a woman in the 2010s - how crazy is that? Bascially girls aren't growing up being taught that rejection is a part of every day life - Many guys struggle with it too - hence approach anxiety is such a huge deal - But women suffer much more with it. Most women have no idea what rejection on a regular basis looks like. But many guys want to blame women for this for 'being lazy' rather than to accept that our society is to blame for raising women like this."

My conclusion: I noticed something similar the last time I was in a club setting too, a long time ago. I was looking out for this, and I noticed that there were zero approaches and zero contact at all between the two genders except for those who already came with each other. Guys simply stood around, and girls gave absolutely zero signals for contact, like there was no one else there but them and their clique. Our society is becoming dysfunctional and handicapped socially. What the fvck is going on? Really guys? Can anyone fvcking tell me what's going on? I can't help but let this last part sound like a rant because it's so fvcking pathetic and ridiculous at this point. Will we even be able to communicate with each other at all IRL in 10 years or will we be too terrified or think it's too creepy?
too terrified of being killed

Quote by Margaret Atwood - Canadian awardwinning author-
"Men are afraid women will laugh at them; women are afraid that men will kill them"

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
too terrified of being killed

Quote by Margaret Atwood - Canadian awardwinning author-
"Men are afraid women will laugh at them; women are afraid that men will kill them"
i dont believe that. in 2020 theyre probably more terrified of being called easy/***** or having sex with someone not classy enough

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm,
maybe.
I actually have never talked about these things with female friends.
Have I always just had ultraconservative friends? I couldn't tell you what other women think.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can blame social media for this. It took away all real social interactions.

Fact is, people began using social media because it was a way to socialize without the perceived ‘threat’ of looking as stupid. You also have more time to type out a proper response rather than have to respond back right away. It made things easier and better....in the short term. But in the long term, it ended up destroying true socialization.

It’s also a byproduct of society shifting away from a collectivistic culture to an individualistic one. We used to be a lot more group-oriented back in the day, but now it’s all about me, myself and I. And while we aren’t explicitly told that, it’s written in between the lines of phrases like “don’t listen to what the haters say, just do you”, and “don’t care what others think of you” and “focus on yourself”. These bits of advice do breed a narcissistic mentality where everyone expects everyone else to come to them. But if no one is making an effort to talk to people anymore, then no one is interacting with each other anymore either.

The sociocultural shift that occurred in the 60s onward really ****ed up society man...

You’ll notice though that people from collectivistic cultures still do interact with each other and are social. Hispanics, middle easterners, and certain Asian and African subgroups still are very social—just with each other. That’s ALSO why people from those regions have super high birth rates too lol. It’s the downfall of the West. And as Rome represents the West, let’s just say that this description fits:

We’re all just watching Rome burn.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

Fact is, people began using social media because it was a way to socialize without the perceived ‘threat’ of looking as stupid. You also have more time to type out a proper response rather than have to respond back right away. It made things easier and better....in the short term. But in the long term, it ended up destroying true socialization.

It’s also a byproduct of society shifting away from a collectivistic culture to an individualistic one. We used to be a lot more group-oriented back in the day, but now it’s all about me, myself and I. And while we aren’t explicitly told that, it’s written in between the lines of phrases like “don’t listen to what the haters say, just do you”, and “don’t care what others think of you” and “focus on yourself”. These bits of advice do breed a narcissistic mentality where everyone expects everyone else to come to them. But if no one is making an effort to talk to people anymore, then no one is interacting with each other anymore either.

The sociocultural shift that occurred in the 60s onward really ****ed up society man...

You’ll notice though that people from collectivistic cultures still do interact with each other and are social. Hispanics, middle easterners, and certain Asian and African subgroups still are very social—just with each other. That’s ALSO why people from those regions have super high birth rates too lol. It’s the downfall of the West. And as Rome represents the West, let’s just say that this description fits:

Well said.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

now its great, before it was bad

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very interesting point, I never imagined such dynamics even tough I believe there is a strong ego component too, some women think that giving a sign of interest is already too much of a present for a guy that doesnt reach and worth tire or didnt work enough for it.

It also reminded me a club I went in the no fvck zone we often talk about, basically there were girls with their phones and guys with their glasses...even those who went there together were not interacting.

I remember myself in my mid 20s in the mid 00s basically hunting with rejection while being a probably risk was nowhere as strong to prevent me to make an attempt.

Not sure if I would do the same nowadays, girls are too fvcked up from these social media and guys probably realize the chances are so low its not even worth the effort.

Reaction score
The reason is because it is fruitless to approach in these situations without it ending up a huge time suck, her being a tease who was there with her boyfriend/dude she is already seeing, being relentlessly blocked by her friends, and then have it all turn to nothing because she does not want to talk to strangers. Now add to this the element of confrontation and a potential fight with guys if you are doing a good job. Who wants to risk all that? The problem is not that men became scared, it's that people became so tight knit over the years that it became pointless to take a risk that will amount to nothing.

I live in Atlanta, you are SOL here if you approach hot girls in nightlife. Most come with dudes they are already seeing and even if they are into you, the backlash from sleeping with an outsider is so strong that women will still not take that risk since social status is such king here. My friends have tried and it led to nothing because of it so afterall, you kinda give up.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating and relations market is currently in a bear phase, better keep your cash waiting for an improvement.

Too bad there is no central bank that could print more pvssy to relaunch the markets.
I had an incident today with a couple (man and woman) that made me think of a few questions. But because I have a too small sample size, I don't want to make any premature judgements so I will ask about your experience. I remember some of you guys here talk about this from your work lives.

Are women now typically more passive aggressive than men, and more venomous or mean spirited when they are in conflicts? Today, it felt like while the man in the incident was polite with me at least on the surface, the woman was openly taking the opportunity to be snide and "assert herself" just because she got the opportunity and because she knew there are no consequences for her. My intuition tells me a man just wouldn't act that way with me.

If yes, does it correlate with increased feminism? It seems obvious but I am still honestly wondering, because I cannot imagine the girl from Bangladesh (who is unlike any woman I have met before) in my shared villa would even think to act the way this woman today did, so I asked myself this question.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an incident today with a couple (man and woman) that made me think of a few questions. But because I have a too small sample size, I don't want to make any premature judgements so I will ask about your experience. I remember some of you guys here talk about this from your work lives.

Are women now typically more passive aggressive than men, and more venomous or mean spirited when they are in conflicts? Today, it felt like while the man in the incident was polite with me at least on the surface, the woman was openly taking the opportunity to be snide and "assert herself" just because she got the opportunity and because she knew there are no consequences for her. My intuition tells me a man just wouldn't act that way with me.

If yes, does it correlate with increased feminism? It seems obvious but I am still honestly wondering, because I cannot imagine the girl from Bangladesh (who is unlike any woman I have met before) in my shared villa would even think to act the way this woman today did, so I asked myself this question.
I can confirm what you said, I observe the same phenomenon.

Women much more aggresive and straightforward with their hostility while men try for a diplomatic approach no matter their size.

This is multiplied x100 in clubs and divided by 1000 in dark backalleys.
Right now its much more dangerous to go to the club with a women looking for troubles counting on you than going to the club and insult random people.

Women now behave the same way the short skinny guy with a big muscular brother back in high school, they deep down know that they are weak so they compensate with the "acquired strenght" through third parties.

This society is really turning women into trash both inside and outside.

I swear on my blood, its wasnt like that 15 years ago...there were still cvnts but not so forward and full of initiative.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is my take, no woman are not afraid of being raped or killed more then anyone, if they was, no way in hell they would be bitchy with mens in the street, no person afraid will go up to someone else face to yell and hit then, that is anything is lack of fear, they belive they are golden and the world will protect then so they have nothing to worry about, its a illussion yes, but they belive on it so

I can confirm what you said, I observe the same phenomenon.

Women much more aggresive and straightforward with their hostility while men try for a diplomatic approach no matter their size.

This is multiplied x100 in clubs and divided by 1000 in dark backalleys.
Right now its much more dangerous to go to the club with a women looking for troubles counting on you than going to the club and insult random people.

Women now behave the same way the short skinny guy with a big muscular brother back in high school, they deep down know that they are weak so they compensate with the "acquired strenght" through third parties.

This society is really turning women into trash both inside and outside.

I swear on my blood, its wasnt like that 15 years ago...there were still cvnts but not so forward and full of initiative.
and that is the norm nowadays, also just think a guy and a woman fighting, guess who will get people to defend then? even if the woman started.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is my take, no woman are not afraid of being raped or killed more then anyone, if they was, no way in hell they would be bitchy with mens in the street, no person afraid will go up to someone else face to yell and hit then, that is anything is lack of fear, they belive they are golden and the world will protect then so they have nothing to worry about, its a illussion yes, but they belive on it so

and that is the norm nowadays, also just think a guy and a woman fighting, guess who will get people to defend then? even if the woman started.
Agree on what you said.

Regarding the last part I have so much experience to understand whats going on in social dynamics that if I happen to see something like that I wouldnt bother to do sh1t while if she is beating him (and im sure no one else is there) I would gladly help him.

Women are not dumb (ok thats too optimistic) socially, they can tell what kind of person they have in front of them, they smell weakness like dogs do but they also sense anger.