Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Socializing at clubs

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys.

I sure many of you hang out at clubs. What i would like to know is what is a good way for a DJ to socialize at such places? I met up with a friend yesterday and he was with a group of friends. All new faces to me. A couple of hot babes too.

The loud music makes it really impossible to hold a decent convo. Found myself shouting all the time and soon got tired of talking. Furthermore, the chicks always hang out in groups so its hard to talk to them 1 on 1

Help me out here guys.

gator_DJ

Reaction score
I was at a party, and I had my eye on this girl. It was really loud inside because they had a DJ set up. She went outside, and I followed her outside. I asked if there were cups for the keg, and she said she didn't know. I asked her name, and then she told me. Then, I couldn't figure out what to say, and she walked back inside.

Woops! Anyways, sometimes the club has a quieter balcony area which you may be able to go to.

Reaction score
well i do a variety of things at the club

1. while getting in the club i chat up the girls walking in ( even groups of them) confidence my man.

2. while inside i sit down somewere and look around for the girl i want to DJ then i approach dance a little and chat while dancing then if she likes me enough then i ask her if she wants to hang out out side in the lounge then i number close.

3. approach , smile with beer in hand ask her if i could accompany her then i DJ her.

LATEZ!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I socialize in clubs all the time. It's really one of the highlights of living in Las Vegas (the night life is spactacular). Anyway I use to have the same problems not being able to break into groups of girls or having trouble talking to just one, etc etc. First off when you go there go looking just to have a good time. If you turn a club in to a singles bar you're gonna leave broke and dissapointed.
1. When you get in have a drink or a shot (or both) and talk to your friends (assuming you came with some) for a bit.
2. Then make your way to the dance floor and check the scene for some girls you'd like do dance with. If there are none go back to step 1.
3. If you see some girls you like then hit the floor and start breakin it down. Girls love a guy who will at least attept to dance. Don't get carried away though because if you fall or look too bad you're done.
4. Make your way over to the girl(s) that you like and dance near or with them. Usually they'll want to dance with you cause you look like you're having a good time with your crown and coke in hand and not sleezing about looking for a quick lay.
5. If you want to talk while dancing LEAN IN for gods sake. If your right by her ear she will hear you. If you want to have a deeper conversation ask her if she'd like to get a drink or step outside where you can chat it up more.

I usually repeat from step 2 If 'm going to hang out in the same club the whole night. But with the inevetable club change You should go back to step 1. Depending on what kind of night I'm having/ what kind of mood i'm in be in this cycle 3-9 times a night.

Last edited: