“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Social services and the investigation...

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
So the papers from the investigation arrived,because What i Said to social services 6 months ago they thought was so serious so THEY started an investigation. Its full of lies. My ex has said to them that i did not helped at Home,never did anything,drank a lot.....the list is long and its 90% lies! Some of you know that i caught her with a fwb but she said it was a "New boyfriend" to them. She said to them that i wanted revenge. Thats also i lie. The fact that our kid played with a **** was in her opinion a "stress ball,shaped as a ****" Yes it was a stress ball shaped as a **** BUT What is that for crazy parenthood?? You can read all of her mess and how she played me in my first post here...
Wtf should i do with this lying *****!?
I just want social services to know the TRUTH!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top