Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Proof is Persuasion

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I got a part-time job at my school as a student ambassador. As a requirement,
today I went to a leadership workshop. It wasn't what I thought it would be; it was mostly just a lame powerpoint presentation about how to give presentations (ironic) but one thing that stuck with me kind of relates to game.

The seminar was called, 'A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words'

We were talking about pictures and how they are a more effective way to send a message than language and the speaker brought up a good example.

Instead of a school saying, "if you come here, you'll be happy!", they advertise using a picture of happy guys and girls having fun on the campus. They are sending the same message, but in a more subtle way.

And so I instantly put two and two together and realized that game works in a similar way.

If you post an Instagram picture with you and a hot girl having a great time last night, other girls will get the message. The picture itself will evoke exciting emotions. More exciting emotions and curiosity than if you had just posted a tweet about 'the great time' you had last night and tagged the same girl. It's also more subtle.

I walked away from the presentation feeling like pictures are basically like body language, nonverbal communication, and no matter what you say, words just won't always do a certain idea justice.

If you say something like, "I get mad girls" other girls will see you as a douchebag, but if you just post pictures of you with mad girls, it's really not the same. It's just better.

I feel like it's a long way to mention something insignificant that I noticed today but it's also a different way to look at something you may already know, so I figured, hey, why not post it?

Attachments

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social proof is actually everything, but you only get it after you get everything figured out so until then, don't try to get social proof because you'll come off as fake and a turn-off.

Social proof is also known traditionally as "managing your reputation."

In the aforementioned example, you post a picture of yourself having a good time with a hot girl the other night. This comes off as fake to me because I ask myself what is he trying to prove?

If somebody on the other hand accidentally finds out that your relationship with a girl (or woman:)) is a little more intimate than they expected but you had been trying to downplay it, that is TREMENDOUS social proof and you get the reputation of being a gentleman.

The thing is, the best game is all about character, and there is NO way you can be as good as game as others without it. You'll just have to settle for being second best or loser or however you want to put it unless you want to improve from the inside out. This takes time. But there are people willing to help you if you'll listen.

-Darth.

P.S. That is pretty much my game at this point btw...I pretend that there is nothing going on and then people find out that there is