Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Proof, field report, some observations (rambling)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, social proof. Whether it be in the form of a pretty girl on your arm, or multiple girls dragging you to dance to a song, or your phone ringing off the hook from friends and others wanting to spend time with you.

I sat at a brand new bar last night. Nothing terribly new or different about that behavior, but the place had never been open before.

I asked myself, as I consumed a very nice amber micro-beer, what constitutes social proof? At some point in time, none of us knew anyone outside of our immediate families. (except for orphans, I suppose)

In the US, we went to school and got socialized by society.
Our intellect or lack of same had some bearing on our social status, as did the clothes we wore (if the school was public) and if the school was private, perhaps it was the cars that the parents drove that provided some validation.

No matter. As I walked from the bar stool to the rest room, I saw five girls that I had dated in the recent past. Some came up to embrace me when they saw me, some either didn't see me, or plainly didn't see me as worth the caloric expenditure to cross the room and say hello.

Contrary to the three second rule, I follow a two hour rule. In Mobile, Alabama, one tends to recognize people after a time and there's really no reason to rush. That girl that looks so good is likely driving somebody insane at one point or another.

Why rush? While you're chatting up the HB 8.5, maybe a 9.0 walks in. She sees you and your skills, using kino, maybe closing in for a kiss.

Ever think that she may assume facts of circumstantial evidence and assume your somebody elses guy?

A friend remarks to me, "I always see you with girls, but never with just one girl." (meaning that I don't talk to one girl, one on one when I'm out at the bars. They're always in groups. )

I find this easier, as it's more entertaining. We know why women are out in groups. They think safety in numbers, but they are typically bored out of their minds. They are constantly searching for the days of yore, when the boys would tug on thier pony tails and make fun of them.

As I return from the restroom, I see a table of four girls, all of them ranging from very cute to beautiful.
All of them are just looking around for some fun. I see all the guys around, almost a sword fight, figuratively speaking.

Men, it was just like this at junior high and high school dances. The boys would look around, lust in their hearts, and drink their beer. Flirting with the wait staff, instead of talking to girls who are desperate for some affection!

Remember, every girl will f*ck. She may not f*ck me, and she may not f*ck you, but she will f*ck.

Maybe she won't with you today, but she might tomorrow.

Last year, I saw this beautiful blond at a bar downtown. She had a guy with her, so I forgot about it.
I sh*t you not, she is my roommate now. I get introduced to every girl she knows. From what I hear, she tells them that I am the most honest, most fun guy she knows.
Kind of odd, because I possess varying degrees of both.

I challenge all of you to drive an hour away to a decent sized town, and cold approach every girl in the bar that's not with a guy.

If they're not with a guy, trust me, they want to be. That's why they are there.

Ask them straight away what color their panties are.

Ask them if you can ask them a personal question. Ask them if size does matter.
If they say it doesn't, tell them that you have to go until you find a girl who says it does, because you want to be appreciated. If they say it does, say "Finally, a girl who can appreciate me!"

Ask them anything, as long as it's an open ended question!
Never ask their name, because you're not looking to score, you're looking to see what kind of girl goes for what kind of approach.

I went up to one girl and asked her if she thought a guy on the dance floor was "yummy". She assumed I was gay and got very relaxed around me. I started with the kino, and her eyes got big
as saucers and we laughed like crazy. She was excellent!

I tried it again and I got called a jerk.

Life is too short not to enjoy yourselves! If you lack the courage, aw, sh*t, take a shot of ouzo!

And, step away from your keyboard. Turn off the machine and go out and live!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Ah, social proof. Whether it be in the form of a pretty girl on your arm, or multiple girls dragging you to dance to a song, or your phone ringing off the hook from friends and others wanting to spend time with you.

I sat at a brand new bar last night. Nothing terribly new or different about that behavior, but the place had never been open before.

I asked myself, as I consumed a very nice amber micro-beer, what constitutes social proof? At some point in time, none of us knew anyone outside of our immediate families. (except for orphans, I suppose)

In the US, we went to school and got socialized by society.
Our intellect or lack of same had some bearing on our social status, as did the clothes we wore (if the school was public) and if the school was private, perhaps it was the cars that the parents drove that provided some validation.

No matter. As I walked from the bar stool to the rest room, I saw five girls that I had dated in the recent past. Some came up to embrace me when they saw me, some either didn't see me, or plainly didn't see me as worth the caloric expenditure to cross the room and say hello.

Contrary to the three second rule, I follow a two hour rule. In Mobile, Alabama, one tends to recognize people after a time and there's really no reason to rush. That girl that looks so good is likely driving somebody insane at one point or another.

Why rush? While you're chatting up the HB 8.5, maybe a 9.0 walks in. She sees you and your skills, using kino, maybe closing in for a kiss.

Ever think that she may assume facts of circumstantial evidence and assume your somebody elses guy?

A friend remarks to me, "I always see you with girls, but never with just one girl." (meaning that I don't talk to one girl, one on one when I'm out at the bars. They're always in groups. )

I find this easier, as it's more entertaining. We know why women are out in groups. They think safety in numbers, but they are typically bored out of their minds. They are constantly searching for the days of yore, when the boys would tug on thier pony tails and make fun of them.

As I return from the restroom, I see a table of four girls, all of them ranging from very cute to beautiful.
All of them are just looking around for some fun. I see all the guys around, almost a sword fight, figuratively speaking.

Men, it was just like this at junior high and high school dances. The boys would look around, lust in their hearts, and drink their beer. Flirting with the wait staff, instead of talking to girls who are desperate for some affection!

Remember, every girl will f*ck. She may not f*ck me, and she may not f*ck you, but she will f*ck.

Maybe she won't with you today, but she might tomorrow.

Last year, I saw this beautiful blond at a bar downtown. She had a guy with her, so I forgot about it.
I sh*t you not, she is my roommate now. I get introduced to every girl she knows. From what I hear, she tells them that I am the most honest, most fun guy she knows.
Kind of odd, because I possess varying degrees of both.

I challenge all of you to drive an hour away to a decent sized town, and cold approach every girl in the bar that's not with a guy.

If they're not with a guy, trust me, they want to be. That's why they are there.

Ask them straight away what color their panties are.

Ask them if you can ask them a personal question. Ask them if size does matter.
If they say it doesn't, tell them that you have to go until you find a girl who says it does, because you want to be appreciated. If they say it does, say "Finally, a girl who can appreciate me!"

Ask them anything, as long as it's an open ended question!
Never ask their name, because you're not looking to score, you're looking to see what kind of girl goes for what kind of approach.

I went up to one girl and asked her if she thought a guy on the dance floor was "yummy". She assumed I was gay and got very relaxed around me. I started with the kino, and her eyes got big
as saucers and we laughed like crazy. She was excellent!

I tried it again and I got called a jerk.

Life is too short not to enjoy yourselves! If you lack the courage, aw, sh*t, take a shot of ouzo!

And, step away from your keyboard. Turn off the machine and go out and live!
I thought this was a good post surprised no one else has replied.

LoneSilver

varius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice:) You are master of words:)
Its great post, you seem like someone who dont rush and take things slowly... As I red it, i felt that whole world,reality around us, is flowing or something, quietly, everything just worked together.
It gave me some nice toughts and feelings:). Really good and inspiring post:D

IronFar

Don Juan
Reaction score
VERY good post.

Definitely needs a read by EVERYONE and deserves this bump.

:cool:

Reaction score
Very nice post. Although I find it a bit ironic that I'm sitting here in front of my machine typing up how it's a great post when I should be going out and getting into the action, as per it's ultimate advice.

I suppose all of life is made up of funny little conflicts like that...

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! I WILL use the "what color are your panties opener"

Thanks,

gixx

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am stealing this from you..find it in my sig! :D