“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Social Nervousness

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I've been trying this DJ stuff for a while but i have this major problem - about 6 months ago i developed a serious lack of confidence, any that i once had i completely lost. Now whenever im anywhere except alone im seriously nervous, its like i think everyone is staring at me and judging me. It sucks so much.

What can i do people to sort this out? I don't want to be nervous in public anymore.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Heh, I know the feeling. I think the only way to combat this is to force your mind not to think about what the other people are thinking of you. And whenever u get a compliment, u generally gain more confidence and stop acting so nervous... so try and get compliments, hehe :)
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You have to realize most people dont give a shyt about you. Theyre not looking at you or judging you because you dont really mean anything to them, which is how you should feel toward them. Read threads about confidence and take up martial arts. Thats what REALLY hepled me. Anyway, good luck.
 

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
376
Reaction score
1
Location
.
just remember one thing: people dont give a slightest sh1t about anyone other than themselves. even if some person does think something about you in his head, 2 seconds later its outta there like donuts at a police convention.
 
Top