Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social media woes

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got into an argument with this girl im seeing.
She says the fact that I don't like her pictures on social media and I like other people's pictures shows that I don't appreciate her. She says the reason she posts the pictures is so that she looks good for me and that I need to acknowledge her.
I call bs and say if she posts a picture on social media, it's not for me, it is for validation from social media and that if she wants attention from me she can send the pictures to me privately and I'll like them.
She gets so angry that she is barely talking to me. Am I being too hard here or am I the only one who considers this constant need for validation on social media absolute nonsense?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
She says the fact that I don't like her pictures on social media and I like other people's pictures shows that I don't appreciate her. She says the reason she posts the pictures is so that she looks good for me and that I need to acknowledge her.
I call bs and say if she posts a picture on social media, it's not for me, it is for validation from social media and that if she wants attention from me she can send the pictures to me privately and I'll like them.
She gets so angry that she is barely talking to me. Am I being too hard here or am I the only one who considers this constant need for validation on social media absolute nonsense?
Go with your gut. You're right.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%.

Am I being too hard here or am I the only one who considers this constant need for validation on social media absolute nonsense?
No, and no. This is why I don't date 20-somethings these days or social media selfie wh0res.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being different, and confusing her. This is good. If you did respond to her pics, you would just be like everyone else, and she wouldn't really care. It is better if a woman is mad at you then if she doesn't care.

Next time she complains tell her you don't like sharing her with the world, and challenge her to send you 'private' photos.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chic is insecure and has issues with needing validation. Like RangerMike said, use her weakness against her and enjoy it til it ends. Then get the hell outta town.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you prefer to see her in person, not on social media. If I were you I'd stop liking anyone's posts at all because women can see when you like them, when you watch their feeds etc and it's all a big waste of time anyway.