Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social media problem

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well FB is some what new from what it looks like. I can't think of any studies on social media. From my experience using and participating in Social media in general did not increase quality of life. Afterall would you be interested watching your life pass by through a screen. Finally I do have a study that is called todays divorce rate. Which is no joke over %70. I can attest to a number of marriages and relationships are over 5+ and only interest of the girl in question is to be the single mom. It appears Social media is a by product of this divorce rate. This is quite a difficult hurdle. My best moments in social media were in grade school. Any of you notice worse outlook on life from social media? From my experience looks like it can be used as a platform. I mean %70 divorce rate is very strong statistic to get over...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got rid of facebook years ago, it is useful only when your life is really mindblowing and you can advertise it.

If your life is normal then you spend your whole day under performance anxiety and trying to do stuff to gain popularity.

No need to talk about the huge damage it does to couples and women especially.

Linkedin is more than enough when it comes of social connections then for close friends there are whatsapp and other messaging media.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to a Christian call in show on the radio in my car today while out running errands. They were talking about the problems raising daughters, and said that things are completely different today than even 10 years ago. They said girls are so addicted to social media, and that their self image is all tied in to how many online friends they have and how many likes they get. They also said that they are most commonly concerned with being thin and being sexy. It's important to their self esteem that boys thought they were sexy. I was thinking that's probably not so much so that they can get dates or whatnot, it's probably more that they can impress their female friends with the likes that they get on their pictures.

They were saying that too much social media at a young age can re-program how the brain works, and that screen time should be limited. We seem to be moving toward what the humans were in the Wall-E movie.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to a Christian call in show on the radio in my car today while out running errands. They were talking about the problems raising daughters, and said that things are completely different today than even 10 years ago. They said girls are so addicted to social media, and that their self image is all tied in to how many online friends they have and how many likes they get. They also said that they are most commonly concerned with being thin and being sexy. It's important to their self esteem that boys thought they were sexy. I was thinking that's probably not so much so that they can get dates or whatnot, it's probably more that they can impress their female friends with the likes that they get on their pictures.

They were saying that too much social media at a young age can re-program how the brain works, and that screen time should be limited. We seem to be moving toward what the humans were in the Wall-E movie.
Long time no see Zekko. Yea I've dabbled in car design when I was young. Reality is even if you have your life (on) or more interesting than the rest. I mean thin and sexy is the road to bulemia or even worse. Their integrity comes into question as well. Us guys have it hard though. Whole process of aging and depression are linked together. I mean would you post pictures online during your mid thirties in a red porsche? Worth looking back to?