Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Media Attention Wh0ring is just sad

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not paranoid at all. I’m also very cautious of these type of girls.
The gut feeling and spidey senses never makes you do a double take. I just had to demote a chick from prospect LTR to strictly untrustworthy plate material due to her excessive social media consumption.
Changing profile pictures every 2-3 days type of thing. you can tell from a mile away that she had a crippled self esteem. Really unfortunate. She was cool and all but there some things you can’t take back.
these types just shoot themselves in the foot by seeking attention validation fixes.

You have to look at the deeper cause of her addiction to social media addiction and desperate need for attention/validation?

Daddy didn't love her the way she wanted to be loved... Broken women.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem is that it somewhat decreases the trust factor with women...if you go exclusive with a girl, what do you know, she could have your replacement lined up in her instagram dm's right now...

It just makes monkey branching so simple that any girl that is a heavy social media user is automatically suspicious to me. Perhaps I'm being overly paranoid, I don't know.
You absolutely should not trust them.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a good source for pre-screening red flags from someone you just met.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is now a solidified part of human communication
This. Like it or not, it's not superficial or narcissism for the girls. They literally have access to thousands of men, and more importantly much higher value men then they will meet in their local circle. To expect them not to exploit it is absurd. This is true of high value males as well. I doubt you will find any extremely high quality males (celebrities, politicians, business magnates, chads etc) who don't have a strong social media presence.

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here go the 2009ers.

Social media is now a solidified part of human communication. It is not a fad or a trend and it is not going anywhere anytime soon. If you frown upon social media use, you are going to have a hard time finding a date. Looking for a woman who doesn't use social media is like looking for a woman who doesn't have a smartphone.

That leaves you with two options:

1. Continue to ignore reality and pretend you're a better person because you don't use social media.

2. Learn to take advantage of the benefits social media can offer ie. social proof, ease of screening, access to women.

Every human is seeking validation. What difference does it make if it's in the real world or online. You cannot ignore reality because you don't like it. Social media is a thing and yes you are going to look weird if you don't use it. Just like you will look weird if you pull out a motorola razor to take down a number.

Get over yourselves.
As much as I took pride in not using social media , you are right. It was also a ego thing, I guess. But I am planning on learning how to use it . I don't see any way around it anymore.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys actually tried dating a girl who has a social media addiction?

Believe me, it's no walk in the park.

1.Be ok with her posting thirst traps

2.Be ok with a her talking to several dudes behind your back

3. Be ok with her head being buried in her mobile phone at all times, even when she is in your company & at the most inappropriate times

4. Be prepared for backlash, if you try to curb her social media use, they are addicts & will react like an addict.

5. Be prepared for a her to give up on the relationship with you when things get a little rocky, because she has 5 better options lined up.

Good luck guys you will need it haha

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys actually tried dating a girl who has a social media addiction?
Yes. Just have your boundaries. If she likes you enough, she'll bend to your rule. If not, no great loss.