"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

social media as a tool or a trap?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
399
Reaction score
133
how do people view social media when meeting random/new people? I am beginning to see it as a tool to use in order to show people your life and if you have decent worth on the platforms as well. I previously used to not use it at all after meeting people, but MANY are constantly asking for that at the end of a conversation rather than a number.

The downsides are: If you have a bad approach/etc whatever then you are eventually starting to get a bad rep. assuming you're meeting people in their circle in the future

IF they are not into what's on your SM, then that's a bad sign (also not leaving much to mystery)

Not sure if messaging on social media is better/worse compared to a number close?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
If you are attractive, have status, talents to showcase then it is a good tool since women live online nowadays. I don't have socials for the most part and I've been told by girls it is a red flag that I don't. One even thought I could've been a murderer because she said I didn't have facebook or instagram.

Girls want to see your SM so they can judge, assess you and go through their whole selection process online to see how you stack up and who you are...of course all of this based off a few photos.
 
Top