“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

social groups

Willdrumforfood1

New Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hey guys I have a little problem. Me and two of my friends are the most popular sophomore guys (in highschool) but we have lost our group of girls that we used to hang out with. They left us for a group of older guys mainly for the fact that they are older. We have foolishly pleaded for them to come back and that has prolly pushed us farther away. I know we should branch out and move on but we are having a hard time finding other girls to hang out with. Any ideas on finding new girls to hang out with or how to get the old ones back? thanks guys
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
If you're "popular" then let the girls come to you. There shouldn't be any problems, should there?

If you are having trouble with getting a new group of girls to hang with, then are you as popular as you think you are?

I think the best thing for you to do is read some more around the site and then come back with questions. ;)
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I was never popular because I got a rep as an antisocial hater in grades 9 and 10. Now, in my final year, I ve wisened up, but its too late, so I usually hang with people one - two grades lower. But tell you what - If you are popular, there are tons of chicks who know you, but you never notice them. It's like that with me right now. Biatches seem to know me, while i have no clue who they are. Some are pretty hot. Its word of mouth. They gossip everywhere.

Take any one. Theres more than one circle of girls in your school, right? If you are most popular, just choose one!
 

Willdrumforfood1

New Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
well..we are the most popular guys in the sophomore class..which may not be too incredible popular as u might notice, haha. thanks guys ill take into account what uve said
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
uh yeah. I'm kind irked by people knowing me and groups of people just walkin by me when I'm walking alone and whispering wihle looking at me. It's fuked up. Then I'm in the library and some chick in the computer room is starin at me I just smile and get the fuk outta there man.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top