Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

social differences,matter?

blur

Banned
Reaction score
Im just a freshman in high school,but than there is a girl 1 year older than me but she is got the freaken perfect life! we met at the party and she is REALLY hot she is a cheerlider. We dont hang out but if we meet in the hall she gets exited and makes a small talk,than when she looks at me I feel like she is flirting but
im afraid to ask her out cause watif she has a bf? If she sais not we wpouldnt be able to be good friends...and start ignoring each other(it happend to me 1s) how can i understand if she is just being friendly or flirts,should i make a move or just keep it cool for a while?

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
im afraid to ask her out cause watif she has a bf? If she sais not we wpouldnt be able to be good friends...and start ignoring each other

Why would you WANT to be good friends? Surely you have male friends you can hang out with.

Just ask her out, if she says she has a boyfriend, then just move on

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. get her off that pedestal. she is no better than you

2. the only way you can judge her interest level is by asking her out, then dating her once, kissing, dating again, fvcking etc

3. if she has a bf, fine. what can you do about that? nothing. like casa said, NEXT

blur

Banned
Reaction score
maybe ur right but i never was good with girls and im almost sure shell say "sorry ur too much of a friend" or "ur not my type" though i really like her so why not?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blur
maybe ur right but i never was good with girls and im almost sure shell say "sorry ur too much of a friend" or "ur not my type" though i really like her so why not?
only one way to find out.

you certainly don't need her to be friends with. you've got your dog for that. you don't need her for support, you've got your family for that. you don't need her for sex, you've got your dog for that, again :D

blur

Banned
Reaction score
ur right but wat if she hangs around with your friends u gota meet her eventually...(thx god not my case):D

p.s. ill right the "results on mondey" great joke about the esx dog..:D :D :D

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do in the end. Stay in school.

...orr at least proofread.

The way it works is that you don't really want to be good friends with her. You want to get into her pants (secretly) and you want to get a shot at dating her (openly). What guys have to learn is that you want to know if she's really interested as soon as possible so you don't end up wasting your precious time on a lost cause.

You have a choice, make your move, risk losing a friend, your tag along and watch her make out with guys who weren't afraid of losing a friend. Also, quit freaking looking up to her. You barely know her and you're complimenting her like she's the goddess of beauty.

SHE IS NOT.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she going to give you those excuses about your friendship if it doesn't exist?

A bit of logic is requested here please.

social differences is the title... Please, you're creating a hierarchy in your head. No good.

One day you'll be old and gray and dieing in some ****ty green bed in a hospital.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know her life is perfect. These are the things I can think of that are good in her life from what you told us:

-Shes good looking: Wow big deal there are loads of good looking girls out there
-Cheerleader: Not exactly my idea of an exciting time
-She has guys like you worshipping her. May do a bit of good for her ego but she wants men who dont look up to her

Now lets see what does that lot mean: Shes good looking and she has AFCs and stuff after her. Has she got someone with all the information of girls that you've got on this website? I doubt it. Has she got a guy who isn't a jerk or isn't a nice guy either? I doubt it. If you put a little effort into learning how to become a DJ and you start treating her like a human being and not some Goddess who will kill you if you do not worship her will she want to go out with you? Probably.
Like LikRetsam said you've only got so long before your an old guy. Do you want to be the old guy who thinks "Oh well maybe if I would have asked her out she would have gone out with me." or do you want to be the old guy who has no "maybes" and no "ifs" the person who has no unanswered questions to things he wanted to do because he went after what he wanted and found out the answers. Knowing that she didn't want to go out with you is better than puzzling yourself for ages wondering.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be really depressed and have a really miserable life and no one would know. If you have a feeling she likes you, then its probably right, (looking back on the past, how many opportunities have i missed cos i debated this for too long and then later found out that she wanted me bad). If she doesnt you havnt lost anything.

Im often told by girls that you cant have a mixed friendship because the guy always lusts after the girl (and then the girl gets pissed off when she finds out, i know, it happens). Well, if you ask her out, then its all up front. Anyway its known as an AFC move to try and be friends and hope to get in her pants that way, trust me, it does not work.

Grab your balls and ask her out.

blur

Banned
Reaction score
JSH thx great reply i red couple of posts in a bible and first i will get her to like me FOR SURE and than im gona ask her out:D