Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social clubs/ideas to meet women?

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for a social club or classes type situation where you can meet attractive single women. Any ideas?

I have already thought of a couple of possibilities:

Dance classes - I know this would probably be one of the best ways to meet women. But frankly, I don't like to dance and I think it is a little fruity. I am still thinking if I want to resort to taking salsa or swing dancing lessons.

Sports clubs - there's a club in Chicago called the Chicago Sports club. They do stuff like have coed softball and beach volleyball leagues. This is a possibility, but I am not that great at sports and to be honest, I am not really into women who are big jocks, although I appreciate their bodies. I like more intellectual women, generally.

Any other ideas? I'd like to join a new activity where there are attractive women, and I'd like it to be an activity where I actually enjoy myself and learn something new.

rapless

Don Juan
Reaction score
nonchalant said:
I'm looking for a social club or classes type situation where you can meet attractive single women. Any ideas?

I have already thought of a couple of possibilities:

Dance classes - I know this would probably be one of the best ways to meet women. But frankly, I don't like to dance and I think it is a little fruity. I am still thinking if I want to resort to taking salsa or swing dancing lessons.

Sports clubs - there's a club in Chicago called the Chicago Sports club. They do stuff like have coed softball and beach volleyball leagues. This is a possibility, but I am not that great at sports and to be honest, I am not really into women who are big jocks, although I appreciate their bodies. I like more intellectual women, generally.

Any other ideas? I'd like to join a new activity where there are attractive women, and I'd like it to be an activity where I actually enjoy myself and learn something new.
Out of the two you mentioned, dance classes would be the best choice by far. Not only would you be around women and always paired up with one at the classes, but at the same time, you'd be learning a skill that would help you with women over and over in certain social settings for years to come. It would be an investment that would continue paying off. At clubs and parties, knowing how to dance definitely gives you an edge with women; and if you're dealing with Latin women, dancing is practically a must. Women perceive dancing as a somewhat sensual thing, and to many (especially Latin women), how well you dance is somewhat of a reflection of how you are in bed. Of course, there's more to picking up women than being able to dance, but dancing can only help; it surely can't impede you.

As for thinking that dancing is "fruity," that's just your own hangup that you'd be best off getting over. After all, you usually don't find women dancing with other women.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I do see women dancing with other women quite a bit, but we're getting off topic. Yeah I'm still considering dancing since it seems like it is a good way to meet girls, but I'd still like other ideas. Dancing just doesn't seem very interesting to me.

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening Language classes.

Spanish, French, etc.

The ratio is about 10women to 1 guy!

And most are fit!