Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Circle VS Online Gaming (1 Key difference)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of threads arguing that quality (looks, behavior, tangibles) regarding women in real life vs women online isn't different
However as a guy whose virtually done all sorts of game i.e. daygame, nightgame, social circle,online
I disagree. Recently I had a woman flake (or ghost so many new terms now a days) on me online when were texting earlier that day. Then when we were supposed to meet up she just stopped responding to my messages
Then it dawned on me, if this was a girl I met in one of my social circle, this wouldn't happen(I'm part two social circles right now early to mid 30s. 1 of them mot guys mostly make six figures i.e. pilot, doctor, Business guys are all in that group the other is one with millionaires.) There is one key difference between a high end social circle and online gaming.

If a woman does some F-shyt in this setting it could damage her rep, online they are no repercussions for bad behavior and women do not have to worry about accountability. However a woman whom you already met knows that if she does some stuff like that she will hear about it(usually from one of "the girls").
Let me clarify that when you're in a social circle where men are making six/seven figures there always tons of women around, some get rotated in and out. Some are extended(meaning they come every now and then to hang out) but they would definitely hear about it from their friend. The access to that social circle makes you automatically high value. There aren't a lot of guys living in a penthouse in the middle of the city that cost 10K a month in their 30s (I don't but my buddies do). I know this may seem like bragging but this reality hit me hard. There's been plenty of women who have been 86'd for bad behavior or being drama queens. It doesn't matter also this "myth" that girls won't have fun and only want serious relationships isn't true. There are some girls who wanna fucc and don't mind screwing multiple men in the circle as long as it's discreet (which it is cause it's a "Secret society") there are some who want something casual, there also some who want something serious. The quality is just much higher with looks,behavior and tanigbles.

Anyway I know women are women but online a woman does not have to worry about her reputation in a social circle she does

Just my thoughts

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there are any posters who dispute that meeting a woman IRL -- especially in a social circle, tends to be a better fit and higher quality. It is the threads that proclaim "OLD sux" and act like its impossible to find even a decent woman on OLD that are silly. It is simply not true.

Reaction score
Think of Social Circle as a farmer and OLD,day game,. and etc as hunter gatherer/nomadic. You are only as strong as your social circle, so a farmer in a fertile region like the Nile can live the life, but if you are farming in an arid region like New Mexico, nah. However, the Nile does flood or their are bad harvests, so dry spells in social circle game can be for long periods of time potentially while a nomadic person will have much shorter dry spells but also eat less.

Pros of Social Circle Game
- You will have a lot easier time getting higher value chicks

- There's more room for mistakes because people are vouching you

- Your status matters the most, if you are well off then women under your influence will know this. The random hot girl you see at the grocery store doesn't know that you make 300k a year.

Cons
- Again, you are as strong as you as your social circle. If your social circle is low quality or diminishing then you are screwed. Also, how are you going to be the one dude making over 100k in a social circle full of people on 10 dollars a hour?

- If you break up with the girl then they will always side with the girl 9 times out of 10. In addition, this gives the girl & group more power over you rather you want to admit this or not.

- There's a reason the nomadic warriors were stronger than settled armies. You rely on social circle game then you won't have to take care of your body/finances as much. At this point, you are similar to a female hitting the wall unless you cash in your chips early. You ever see a moderately good looking girl with a fat dude that's not even rich?..... he basically cashed in lol. The guys that don't will end up fat, broke, unmotivated, and lack game/skills because they never needed it in the first place.

OLD/Outside

Pros
- You will be in better shape and more motivated to be successful because your looks get prospects
- You are more independent because you don't have a social circle dictating your fate and what you do
- You get to pick who you go after while a social circle is limiting to what you have

Cons
- Nomads lived a rough style, so you will be more stressed/burned out on average
- Dry spells are more frequent
- Your status doesn't matter as much because the random girl at the Grocery store doesn't know that you are a surgeon for example
- You have to deal with more games, teases, flakes, and etc and it gets old lol

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of Social Circle as a farmer and OLD,day game,. and etc as hunter gatherer/nomadic. You are only as strong as your social circle, so a farmer in a fertile region like the Nile can live the life, but if you are farming in an arid region like New Mexico, nah. However, the Nile does flood or their are bad harvests, so dry spells in social circle game can be for long periods of time potentially while a nomadic person will have much shorter dry spells but also eat less.

Pros of Social Circle Game
- You will have a lot easier time getting higher value chicks

- There's more room for mistakes because people are vouching you

- Your status matters the most, if you are well off then women under your influence will know this. The random hot girl you see at the grocery store doesn't know that you make 300k a year.

Cons
- Again, you are as strong as you as your social circle. If your social circle is low quality or diminishing then you are screwed. Also, how are you going to be the one dude making over 100k in a social circle full of people on 10 dollars a hour?

- If you break up with the girl then they will always side with the girl 9 times out of 10. In addition, this gives the girl & group more power over you rather you want to admit this or not.

- There's a reason the nomadic warriors were stronger than settled armies. You rely on social circle game then you won't have to take care of your body/finances as much. At this point, you are similar to a female hitting the wall unless you cash in your chips early. You ever see a moderately good looking girl with a fat dude that's not even rich?..... he basically cashed in lol. The guys that don't will end up fat, broke, unmotivated, and lack game/skills because they never needed it in the first place.

OLD/Outside

Pros
- You will be in better shape and more motivated to be successful because your looks get prospects
- You are more independent because you don't have a social circle dictating your fate and what you do
- You get to pick who you go after while a social circle is limiting to what you have

Cons
- Nomads lived a rough style, so you will be more stressed/burned out on average
- Dry spells are more frequent
- Your status doesn't matter as much because the random girl at the Grocery store doesn't know that you are a surgeon for example
- You have to deal with more games, teases, flakes, and etc and it gets old lol
I like this and let me be clear. I think you should do all game. Online, infield,social circle etc. Online though should be to supplement your game infield. I get it's covid now so it's harder to do. I noticed that's what these guys do ALL types of game (as mentioned before) but make no mistake some guys who who are making that much money are "local celebrities" (I live in a small city in the midwest so there aren't a lot of guys in their 20s/30s making this type of money)so they are playing the game on "Recruit" difficulty

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've said in another thread, sh1tty behavior is sh1tty behavior. Simple as that. Women and men regardless of online or in real life should take accountability for their behaviors.

As they say:
treat others as you would like to be treated
what goes around comes around
karma is a b1tch

These b1tches with the current abundance of options in today's society, need to be knocked off their high horse mentality and be humbled and humiliated in their lives to keep them grounded. It's sad when social circle is one of the few things where it forces them to be accountable in today's dating environment.

In this day and age, everyone talks about being a gentleman. We ignore or never talk about women being gentlewoman, nor is there any effort to, by society.

A lot of class/manners/behavior has been lost over the years and feminism made it so society makes men accountable for their behaviors but women are free to do as they please.

We as men need to reel them back in and hold them accountable. Parents need to instill class/manners/behaviors back into the kids they are raising as well.