Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social circle to meet hot women?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of the advice lately is “all of mens problems with women is because they don’t have “Social Circle with hot women in it.”” Like James Bond joined Mi6 to hang out with Pu$$y Galore and Strawberry Fields And Honey Ryder.

This is what the top poster in sosuave history has said about that:

————-

Men need to get off this "social circle" bullsh!t. Its a very weak, timid and non-masculine approach to meeting women.

All women care about is what you can do for them. If you have what a woman wants.. she doesn't care if you're part of her social circle or some guy sitting next to her on the train.

I actually prefer to ONLY date and smash women who are NOT part of my social circle. This way.. if the relationship goes to hell.. my social circle is still intact.

Does Ryan Reynolds need to be in a woman's "social circle" to f*ck her? NOPE. Why is that? Because he has something women want.

I have met women in all types of situations. Men stuck on social circle are both limiting themselves AND afraid of rejection. Only FEAR of rejection would make a man worry about HOW he meets a woman.

————

Thank you for your time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the advice lately is “all of mens problems with women is because they don’t have “Social Circle with hot women in it.”
My impression of that advice was it was talking more about social environments than a true social circle. Meaning be a part of social environments where there are always women coming through that you can meet. As opposed to a strict social circle, which might just be a small group of friends.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump, look, for a high value guy, the game is on easy mode wherever he goes.

I find OLD to be like a kid in a candy store. If I tried, a 9 harem can built over a weekend. But I’m lazy these days.

Social circle game is the easiest of all arenas. It’s so easy that I feel guilty even trying within the circle. So I keep the social circle social. That’s it. Id rather leave those women for the thirsty dudes within the circle. Let them get some for a change.

For a lower value guy, the only thing I would recommend working on is Building dating value. That can be in your looks or social acuity, preferably both.

The game is not hard my man. Just build enough dating value so women desire to date you. Really this whole site boils down to this simple concept.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think long term, that's how a lot of people meet. That's how my parents meet. Or they meet in college, high school, work etc. This OLD type crap or random pick ups just doesn't seem to lead to long term stuff.

I think being in a social circle or being a coworker even helps out a lot. Why? You already have an idea of that person's personality, likes, etc and know if you got stuff in common.

This is why hobbies might be a good idea.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
The advice to avoid social circles is 100% bogus. I've had plenty of hot girls roll through my social circles.

Yes, it does take longer than a same night hookup at a bar or a club, but I shouldn't have to explain why.

Whoever this "top poster" supposedly is, they are completely misinformed or uninformed, and there's a strong likelihood he is inexperienced.

Just use your common sense rather than relying on the "top poster on sosuave."

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the advice lately is “all of mens problems with women is because they don’t have “Social Circle with hot women in it.”” Like James Bond joined Mi6 to hang out with Pu$$y Galore and Strawberry Fields And Honey Ryder.

This is what the top poster in sosuave history has said about that:

————-

Men need to get off this "social circle" bullsh!t. Its a very weak, timid and non-masculine approach to meeting women.

All women care about is what you can do for them. If you have what a woman wants.. she doesn't care if you're part of her social circle or some guy sitting next to her on the train.

I actually prefer to ONLY date and smash women who are NOT part of my social circle. This way.. if the relationship goes to hell.. my social circle is still intact.

Does Ryan Reynolds need to be in a woman's "social circle" to f*ck her? NOPE. Why is that? Because he has something women want.

I have met women in all types of situations. Men stuck on social circle are both limiting themselves AND afraid of rejection. Only FEAR of rejection would make a man worry about HOW he meets a woman.

————

Thank you for your time.
A man doesn't build a social circle for pusssy. A social circle builds as a byproduct of the man working towards self mastery.

In these groups a man hones his social skills and maintains his resolve. Imo they're not pusssy hunting groups nor are they groups a man joins seeking pusssy, partially for the same reason guru mentioned.

Learn to network with the pusssy in these groups. Take your time, be picky.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Social circles= me doing something I want and meeting new people that will be either acquaintances or friends. And it opens the door to meeting more women.

It's a win.

Those that complain about social circles dont have any. Just like those that complain about everything else.

You will find that being successful in one area leads to success in other areas. It's all about social skills, sales skills, personality and charisma.
If you got it, ya got it. If you dont, ya dont.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circles= me doing something I want and meeting new people that will be either acquaintances or friends. And it opens the door to meeting more women.
Yeah, when I was younger and trying to do the social thing, I was very aware of being part of different social circles, and how they overlapped.

You could be friends with one person and go to a party at his house, and there would be a lot of other people there from other social circles - friends, co-workers, family, friends of the family, friends of the friends, etc. These are the types of "acquaintances" that you can meet through social circle and add to your dating life. People who are on the outer fringes of your circle that you wouldn't normally meet. It's not a "very weak, timid, non-masculine" way to meet women, it's more like a lukewarm approach. It's basically a cold approach, but you have some automatic social proof/group approval. Probably not that different from getting to know the bartenders and bouncers at a club, really, it kind of accomplishes the same thing.