Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social circle is key

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out and eating clean are important, but will only take you so far. I could work out 6 hours a day and still not be attractive to women.

On the other hand, being at the top of your social game is the key to meeting women and having them interested in you (if you're not Brad Pitt). The nights that I'm out and having fun with tons of friends are the nights that I'm most confident, and for whatever reason I end up meeting the most chicks too. Right before xmas, I was with a bunch of friends and ran into people I knew from college. I was getting hit up by chicks all night. I did not look any different than I usually do. It was just that I was "in the groove" that night and had all kinds of social acceptance.

Long story short, do whatever you can to make contacts. This can be through meetup at first if you don't know many people in your area. I went to a couple of meetups and made a ton of contacts (not just women, guys too because when i go out with dudes who have fun friends it really opens up opportunities).

When I'm in Vegas with my crew, I get so many opportunities its insane. It helps that my bro is a club promoter and he gets in free to most clubs there. I only go to Vegas when he's there cause he basically makes the whole trip for me. Last time we went, I hooked up with an HB 8 from Oklahoma who I would have NEVER had a chance with had I not been with a big group of people. When chicks know that you're somebody (aka you have social status) they are 10x more likely to drop their panties even if you're not that good looking.

Right now I'm in somewhat of a rut because I haven't been in a good social circle. I'm working on it but I know that things won't be right until I get back into it.

Oh and another thing - when you have those social opportunities, make sure you try to meet everyone you don't know and get their contact info.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree social circles make meeting women a hell of a lot easier but...

Those bursts of confidence you get is only happening because you're around people you're comfortable with. Without those people, you're nothing- back at square zero. This will only take you as far as random hook ups and nothing more. You'll meet woman and maybe go on dates but you're lack of confidence and charisma will show. Woman smell this type of stuff from a mile away. Once she detects this, she'll realize its just a facade you're putting on and you'll be exposed and she'll loose interest. In the short term, this alone is great. But until you improve and become comfortable with yourself you'll never get passed that.

Whether or not those woman approached you out of status or sheer confidence is debatable. The only way to prove this is if you remove the catalyst for the confidence boost. In your case, your confidence boost is also your status boost. This is also known as being egotistical.

My best guess is that they didn't approach you out of status, they did it out of the confidence you displayed. All you really need is confidence, basic charisma (nothing Master Bradd80 Don't Juany, just be able to carry on a conversation), and the ability to lead and stimulate kino.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the truth, and I agree fully.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I agree social circles make meeting women a hell of a lot easier but...

Those bursts of confidence you get is only happening because you're around people you're comfortable with. Without those people, you're nothing- back at square zero. This will only take you as far as random hook ups and nothing more. You'll meet woman and maybe go on dates but you're lack of confidence and charisma will show. Woman smell this type of stuff from a mile away. Once she detects this, she'll realize its just a facade you're putting on and you'll be exposed and she'll loose interest. In the short term, this alone is great. But until you improve and become comfortable with yourself you'll never get passed that.

Whether or not those woman approached you out of status or sheer confidence is debatable. The only way to prove this is if you remove the catalyst for the confidence boost. In your case, your confidence boost is also your status boost. This is also known as being egotistical.

My best guess is that they didn't approach you out of status, they did it out of the confidence you displayed. All you really need is confidence, basic charisma (nothing Master Bradd80 Don't Juany, just be able to carry on a conversation), and the ability to lead and stimulate kino.

Ok, but women will often write you off if you're by yourself/not surrounded by friends because you have no social value. Having friends = having value.

That's great if you're confident innately, but a lot of guys aren't because they get rejected a lot. And it's hard to build up confidence if you haven't been validated by women your whole life. Having the social circle boosts your confidence and women can sense it. Think about how many women are only confident because of the social circle around them - you think Kim Kardashian would be as confident if she had no friends? So it works this way for everyone.

Often, you won't even be able to initiate a conversation with a girl even if you are super confident because you don't have an "in". Having mutual friends with a girl is SOOOOOO freaking effective it's just insane because she knows that you're not some loser. This is why online dating doesn't work for most guys - online, you have no social value and she's just going off your looks. Those same broads who reject me online would probably go out with me if they saw me in my social circle.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just your social circle. In order to improve your social circle, you have to have a reason for people to want to 'flock' to you - almost like a calling card or brand that is YOU. That is why improving yourself is so important. Out the group you could be the guitarist, the dancer or the surf instructor. Simple things like these made out from hobbies used to stop pedestalizing woman can be the namesake for getting you recognised and sticking out above the rest of the people in the world who simply spend their time drinking, partying and working.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha i'm screwed in that case. i have a small circle of friends i always hang with