Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Circle Game Guide

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people have been talking about social circle game here, so I did my research and I found this guide on social circle game from a ricecel. Should I run it?

He essentially says he creates a harem of ONLY female platonic friends and fvcks them all. He doesn't let any dudes into the social circle because they may be competition.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/zyp94e

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"1. How do you meet these girls for social circle? I meet most girls during the day on the street, supermarket, park. Other avenues are social locations like events, bars, clubs, classes. "

This is silly. If a man is meeting women like this, it's better to go direct and cold approach to set up a date.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so he makes several females friend and invite then all as he being the only guy? yeah I call bull
also for facebook and instagram thing, better if others take your pictures with then then mark you, that would give more "you are social", over the "you are a attention vvhore"

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically be social AF, plan parties, invite people to parties, take pics, post on SM.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Social value is one of the most important things when it comes to getting and attracting women. If they know you're cool and got alot of friends/popular, and you just happen to look good too, its quite easy to pull...

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
The value of one more wing men is well established. Even if you could put together an all female social circle it wouldn't work how you think it would. You would come off as gay. This is BS.