“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Social Anxiety

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
423
Reaction score
64
This is a weird one ….

how to combat social anxiety around girls you like … I get the overwhelming feeling of anxiety when I’m in the company of woman I find attractive.

It’s like I get brain freeze and I can’t think straight, this can be really annoying and I don’t even know where it’s come from.

I try to keep my cool and be normal but it’s definitely still there … this is something that has come on quite recently for me, but pretty sure it’s fixable.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top