Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social anxiety

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SS'ers,

So I've had a bad few years after my longest relationship .. and somehow fell into the cannabis trap, and I've used this almost everyday for the last few years ... I used this drug as a crutch. But as of late I'm sure I've abused this recreational drug and it's messed me up.

I seem to have social anxiety (bad) to which I never had before using it, I've lost my A game ... it's like I'm having to learn all over again.

Is this reversible ?

I'm not knocking it .. I just think it effects people different, I'm all for it for the use of medicinal purposes ... but in my case I think I've over done it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Any drug will fvck you up.

No such thing as recreational.

The moment you stop taking cannabis is the moment you have started your journey towards a better future.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rebuild is definitely possible look at all the guys to come out the other side of a divorce and discover the game. I'm an ltr kind of guy but every two or three years it implodes because the chick delivers the marriage Ultimatum.

And then I have to rebuild it normally takes 6 months. I'm typically getting laid during those 6 months just not with the kind of girls I would ltr
You will come up to speed quicker because you had the foundation and you just have to uncover it it.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Any drug will fvck you up.

No such thing as recreational.

The moment you stop taking cannabis is the moment you have started your journey towards a better future.
Disagree.

OP should seek help from a professional. Not from the clowns on this site.

Cannabis is more harmless than alcohol by miles. It cannot create problems for you that don't already exist. That's why some people use it every day and have no problems at all while other people have strange reactions. I have very successful friends with big jobs who get high every day. I also get high sometimes and have no issues.

More than likely.. OP has another problem and the Cannabis is bringing it out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes reversible. I quit weed years ago and suffer no social anxiety where I did before. Most things are reversible, the human body has a great way of healing/rebuilding itself.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Disagree.

OP should seek help from a professional. Not from the clowns on this site.

Cannabis is more harmless than alcohol by miles. It cannot create problems for you that don't already exist. That's why some people use it every day and have no problems at all while other people have strange reactions. I have very successful friends with big jobs who get high every day. I also get high sometimes and have no issues.

More than likely.. OP has another problem and the Cannabis is bringing it out.
You get high sometimes and u think u hv no issues.

Others might disagree.

I agree that OP should not take any advices from clowns on this site.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys ... I don't have mental health issues .. its more than likely I had these issues before but they've just been amplified massively .... I will be quitting today, so wish me luck.

It's the familiar settings and faces that act as a trigger for me.

Tough week a head :(

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's 100% reversible. I am 4 months sober after a 5 year addiction that involved stints with meth, all opiate painkillers, slinging and heavily abusing xanax and marijuana, psychedelics, and yah. It gets better so quick.

Stop smoking, start working out daily with a high protein diet, and drink a gallon of water a day. In a matter of 2 weeks I promise you feel 80% better. Take a multi vitamin as well. Get some sun. Hang out with good, sober friends. Go to work / school / both. Make your bed in the morning, don't have a messy kitchen. Get up early enough in the morning so you don't have to rush and be late. Honor your word.

These principles will help you out tremendously. You will gain trust and confidence in yourself which will be palpable to those around you. People feed off of that. Even if you are anxious, nonody cares! They want what you have after this short 2 week period because 85% of people neglect these simple steps. And no matter how anxious you are, push though it and try to enjoy yourself, because for one nobody can notice, and second, we are all just as axnious.

So get out there and try what I said for two weeks. If it doesn't work, I'll personally show up and show you how it's done.

Antifragile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SS'ers,

So I've had a bad few years after my longest relationship .. and somehow fell into the cannabis trap, and I've used this almost everyday for the last few years ... I used this drug as a crutch. But as of late I'm sure I've abused this recreational drug and it's messed me up.

I seem to have social anxiety (bad) to which I never had before using it, I've lost my A game ... it's like I'm having to learn all over again.

Is this reversible ?

I'm not knocking it .. I just think it effects people different, I'm all for it for the use of medicinal purposes ... but in my case I think I've over done it.

Weed got me pretty tense so I had to cut it out of my life. Even booze messes me up nowadays. I found I was smoking weed or drinking beer when I was really bored. You need to find something that takes up a lot of your time and attention - for me it is work and travel.

If your social anxiety is very bad, try checking out beta blockers from your doc. However, they will reduce your ability to hit the gym and eat healthy which is key to feeling great. On the positive note, they can help slow you down so you can process things easier in tense situations. Ask your Doc.

An alternative is taking 2000 parts of Vitamin D. That 100% helps my mood - however I am deficient in vitamin D and had it checked by my doc.

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
I have been suffering from anxiety for quite a long time. I was taking anti-anxiety meds, but had to stop taking them because they were affecting me in other ways and I hated the fact that I was very dependent on medication to function normally. I'm working hard on getting good at the deep breathing and the meditation. When I feel terrible, medical marijuana helps