Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So your starting fron scratch... Need to build social circle guys and girls... What to do?

Reaction score
How would i approach the guys or girls? Best places to meet them at? How to arrange the parties? What is best thing to have for everyone? How to get women or guys basically willing to kick it and introduce you to their friends also.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could start with meetups. Also start with hitting up some friends you haven't seen in a while. Otherwise, just start making yourself more social, especially in the general public. Find somehting you like to do, and go do it. You will organically meet new people if you are open to it.

It is really pretty simple. Get out of the house and do things!

Another great way to meet people... volunteer at festivals and such.

Reaction score
I need to meet new people and make some parties happen. How would you go about approaching them and having them down for that? I could socialize all day it isnt gonna lead to anything got to make it happen.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to meet new people and make some parties happen. How would you go about approaching them and having them down for that? I could socialize all day it isnt gonna lead to anything got to make it happen.
You can't rush it dude. The only way you could get a ton of people you don't know and have no history with to party at your house is by putting up a bunch of ads for free coke or some sh!t. Put yourself into as many scenarios as possible where you will meet other people. Enroll in college, volunteer, make friends with your coworkers, etc. Hell I've even made friends with strangers at the bar before. Just be social and let the friends come naturally

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be friendly, nogivefuks, and remember names...just these things has skyrocketed my social success. Now, my new challenge is connecting with people I don't see more than once. (Uber passengers)