Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So you want big arms??

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most of you lil guys are lifting so you can get "toned" and "big arms" and such... you want that men's health model look.... So, you go to the gym, and you bust preacher curls, alternate DB curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, wrist curls... 3 sets of each.

Lemme give you guys a reality check. Biceps and Triceps arre only making up like 7-8% of your total body musculature. What's that mean??? Those curls and tricep kickbacks aren't gonna do crap for your body bro. Your body's just gonna be like, "oh... what's this?? *yawn* looks like i'm doing some little movements..."

Definitely not a message to tell your body to grow. What do you need then?? Well, you need to hit your body hard... tell it that you're gonna put on some serious mass. It's gonna take you 15 -30 lbs of muscle added to your frame to get your arms to grow an inch. That's a lot, and that added around your whole body will really make a difference. You're 5'10" and 170 w/ 15" arms??? You're not gonna hit 16" arms till 200 lbs buddy.

So how do you get there?? Let's send that message to get your body growing. Bust 70-80% of your musculature in big movements, squats.... deads..... this will release all kinds of shyt and make your body go "damn... I need to add some mass." Give your body the food it needs to build, and do the big exercises, and you'll grow. Simple as that.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I'm recommending them, but steroids will similarly give you big arms, but without having to "worry" about getting big all over ;)

That's how Men's Health models do it, anyway.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctoroxygen
Not that I'm recommending them, but steroids will similarly give you big arms, but without having to "worry" about getting big all over ;)

That's how Men's Health models do it, anyway.
funny you should say that

when i was out on sunday, there was this 1 lad with pretty big arms, but he was skinny everywhere else, I assumed it was down to roids. :rolleyes:

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I think gaining lots of size and muscle, is all about genetics! I squat, do leg press, leg extentions, etc. and my arms and legs are still small (to me anyways).

2. I don't eat a lot because all of the weight i gain, goes directly to my stomach. I don't have the extra money for supplements, so i have never been able to thoroughly use them.

3. I never gain strength. I lift at home and i'm beginning to think that this is hurting my overall development.

BTW i'm a little over 6ft. weigh 185 and was measured at 10% BF.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
1. I think gaining lots of size and muscle, is all about genetics! I squat, do leg press, leg extentions, etc. and my arms and legs are still small (to me anyways).

2. I don't eat a lot because all of the weight i gain, goes directly to my stomach. I don't have the extra money for supplements, so i have never been able to thoroughly use them.

3. I never gain strength. I lift at home and i'm beginning to think that this is hurting my overall development.

How can you be lifting and not eating? What do you think is going to make your body grow? breathing air? durrrrrrrr

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ffs doing leg press and squats are not goign to get your arms bigger. work your arms and they will get bigger, not your legs. sure the gh will release but that is not goign to make a big differ in the end.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doin 100's of squats and my legs won't grow,my arms I can get to grow fine but I had to stop cuz my arms are gettin to big and don't match my legs I don't think. What are the best exercises for legs,I don't think squats is doin it or do I just need more.

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
do u guys wanna look like jonny bravo or a sack of potatoes, a guy with big arms and skinny legs is horrible to look at. work out all of your body.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heavy back and chest training can give you that look that makes people say "wow strong arms"

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22

You're at 10% bodyfat. Quit worrying about stomach fat til you end up at 14%. No wonder you don't gain.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Itiswhatitis
I've been doin 100's of squats and my legs won't grow,my arms I can get to grow fine but I had to stop cuz my arms are gettin to big and don't match my legs I don't think. What are the best exercises for legs,I don't think squats is doin it or do I just need more.
Squat more and squat HEAVIER. You won't have small legs when you can squat 450 lbs for 10 reps.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
heavy back and chest training can give you that look that makes people say "wow strong arms"
yup. let one guy do only squats and one guy only weighted chinups and weighted dips.....then we will see who really gets the bigger arms. not questioning the importance of squats here but let's keep it real semag you are right of course but plz dont downplay the importance of the upperbody training.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
yup. let one guy do only squats and one guy only weighted chinups and weighted dips.....then we will see who really gets the bigger arms. not questioning the importance of squats here but let's keep it real semag you are right of course but plz dont downplay the importance of the upperbody training.
If you ONLY did squats then your whole body would still grow.

ps - Men's Health models are airbrushed pansies.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure the arms would grow too.....but the arms of the chinup/dips-man would grow way more i think...thats the only thing im saying, the squat hype is just getting out of hand i feel:D

men's health models are so skinny....some dont look like they ever seen a protein shake at all......at least the german cover modells are that way.....only from time to time you can see someone with some decent mass

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man... i said deads too double ;)

I'm a big advocate of the deads... holding that bar and trying to reposition it at the top will blast the hell out of your shoulders, arms, and such... and you'll get monster.