"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

So you wanna go from AFC to DJ. Just do it.

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South Africa
Why don't you change all those to, 'just did it!' ?
Tha way it's done and your happy Ü
No thoughts to stop you can make a difference now Ü
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
"Want to become a multi-billionaire and take over the world? Just DO IT!"

Don't laugh at that. It's called becoming an actor/athlete/businessman and president/king/dictator.

You don't have time to sit back and laugh at it if you're actually doing it. F-ck it, do whatever you feel like, it's your life.
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Actually, start working out. It will make you feel like you can handle ANYTHING in your life. Including women.

If anyone needs exercise help or workout advice, IM or PM me. I'm certified. Although online is not the greatest thing to be able to figure out someone's workout, I'll do what I can without risking your health.
 
Top