Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So you wanna go from AFC to DJ. Just do it.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you wanna say talk to people and make some new, cool friends. Just do it.

So you wanna smile at that cute girl who you have a crush on. Just do it.

So you wanna talk to her and get to know her. Just do it.

So you wanna get her phone number. Just do it.

So you wanna go on a date with her. Just do it.

So you wanna give her a hug. Just do it.

So you wanna kiss her at the end of the date. Just do it.

So you wanna change yourself from a chump to a MAN. Just do it.

So you wanna lose the excess fat and lift weights to build muscle. Just do it.

So you wanna play a sport, but are not sure whether to try out for it. Just do it.

So you wanna meet people with similar interests as you, but are afraid to talk to them? Just do it.

So you wanna meet girls. Have your eye on a random girl you wanna talk to? Just do it.

So you wanna ask a girl to prom. Just do it.

So you wanna throw away the shyness that is holding you back? Just do it.

So you wanna pick up chicks, but are afraid of rejection? Just do it.

So you wanna propose to some chick who you are in love with. Just do it.

So you wanna break up with your gf after finding out she is being unfaithful to you. Just do it.

So you wanna break up with your gf because she is acting cold toward you, but flirting with other guys. Just do it.

So you wanna walk out in the middle of a date. Just do it.

So you wanna say something but aren't sure of what people will think? Just do it.

So you wanna change yourself from the inside out. Just do it.

So you wanna quit treating girls like goddesses because they start to tire of you but you think it might make you a "jerk". Just do it.

So you wanna quit listening to advice from idealistic girls because it's not working for you or it takes to long. Just do it.

So you wanna be a DJ? Just do it.

Between this site, your own will power, and trial and error, you can do anything. What's holding you back? You. This is what makes a boy into a man: the willingness to just do it. Go out and do it, won't ya?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing true. i didnt do it 30 mins ago and now im regretting it. fvck!

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
So you wanna kill Iraqis? Just do it!

Sorry! I couldn't resist!

I'm just joking!

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, conscious analyzing over comming event is just waste of energy, just do it. I'll give you 5 Stars to you my man :)

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, the people on this board OVERANALYZE up the wazoo. Oh you shouldn't have been too ****y, and a lil more funny, use the necklace pattern and then follow up with the discovery channel one, yadda yadda. I'll probably make a post sometime to get people to just go out there and learn how to converse about something they have infinite knowledge about: themselves (Juggler's idea) "Juggler's" method is actually quite simple: go in, be cool, talk about yourself and a lil about them, and then do what you want. Simple, effective, and no wasting time on SS or what have you.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by extravaganza
Are you sponsored by nike???
Nah, just ripped em off :p

LOL Lollipop

Thanks Boogerman

LOL and agreed jrey

Oxide) Do it next time and tell me how it goes :)

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post Girevik! I am definately asking this one girl to prom this week. I been putting it off for too long, it's GO TIME! :D

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aznbreakerjrey
Seriously, the people on this board OVERANALYZE up the wazoo.
No fauk'un sheet. It drives me crazy.
I would go nuts if I analyzed myself like that in real time during a date... or playing guitar... on the job.... you'd have to lock me up in the psych ward.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump!!

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and if you want to become a multi-billionaire and take over the world..... just do it!!

Pretty inspirational, but not really all that helpful ;).... but hey, sometimes just getting pumped up helps guys, so what do i know

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Very true too. Seriously.. you can turn it on like a switch and leave it on. I've been just going out and saying what I want and talking to whoever. A couple months ago I would've been terrified, and now I'm throwing the jokes left and right.

But to comment on that other guy's post about "not sure if this post if helpful", believe me, I mean you can sit here and read all the advice and techniques you want, but nothing will f***ing happen unless you just go out and do it. So yea, you're not going to find the "perfect advice" on this site that will get you anywhere, because you have to just go out and follow your instincts.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome and so very true. Love posts like these. Too many noobs keep fvcking about with all the details and sh!t that doesn't matter. Just do it.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
and if you want to become a multi-billionaire and take over the world..... just do it!!

Pretty inspirational, but not really all that helpful ;).... but hey, sometimes just getting pumped up helps guys, so what do i know
If it ain't helpful for you than congrats. I see too many AFC's here asking questions about every single freakin thing they do, and it just gets annoying after awhile.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this tip is pretty substantial in its value.

'Just doing it' makes you spontaneous, which makes you unpredictable. That is sexy to a woman. Her positive response to your bold, dun-give-a-crap attitude will give you confidence, which gives you the green light to go further. It's a positive feedback cycle, and once you get rolling it's hard to stop. :cool:

It's a winning combination. Thumbs up.

Remember noobs, DON'T THINK. Trust yourselves. It's the only way. :cool:

Angryman

Don Juan
Reaction score
sh*t drinker
Somebody's jocking off someone elses post!!!

You're right, Iv read this from somewhere too. THIEF!!!!!!