"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

So who's home tonight?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Go out.
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by david90
I know I am:mad:
How old are you? Are you in college? This is the first week back at my college and I commute... Think I don't know alot of people because I don't live on campus? Wrong! I am hittin up a few parties by myself tonight. It's easy to make friends bro...
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
It's 5:29pm and I am getting ready to go to my studio to train a few clients.

It must be very late wherever in the world you are.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Me and my friends usually don't leave my house until 1ish.

Plus, I have enough friends where there are times we have more fun here then we go out.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Phaint

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami,FL
This retarded hurricane is keeping my whole county indoors yet the crap isn't even going to hit us.

*sigh* This is the second time a hurricane ruins my weekend plans this year...
 

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
already went out 3 times this past week, im stayin in tonight in favor of actually sleeping. Gonna go out and get the honnies tomorrow....

hopefully ;)
 
Top