Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what's the final verdict on the Amber Heard Johnny Depp situation?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is his career over with I personally doubt it hers has definitely hit a standstill!!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to court against a woman is like fighting a tiger on cage; you might win but you'll never leave the scene without scars.

Although most men in the " manosphere" say it was a victory for manhood, I believe Depp personally doesn't feels like that at all. His whole life was at display in detail. She lost the war but won some battles, like a boxer who won 5 outta 12 rounds but still loses. He is more famous then her, so she got tons of exposure and publicity ( similar like Michael B Jordan and that skank).

I think he regrets and curses the day he met that little devil. A close friend, a lover who knows everything about him and then uses everything against him for the world to see. For him , it was a lose- lose situation from the get go. Sometimes I felt like he'd be better of by settling and just giving that ***** a bag of cash and get it over with.

I am fighting for custody of my child in court so I am experiencing this first hand now. A female in a courtroom is never a nice person.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to court against a woman is like fighting a tiger on cage; you might win but you'll never leave the scene without scars.

Although most men in the " manosphere" say it was a victory for manhood, I believe Depp personally doesn't feels like that at all. His whole life was at display in detail. She lost the war but won some battles, like a boxer who won 5 outta 12 rounds but still loses. He is more famous then her, so she got tons of exposure and publicity ( similar like Michael B Jordan and that skank).

I think he regrets and curses the day he met that little devil. A close friend, a lover who knows everything about him and then uses everything against him for the world to see. For him , it was a lose- lose situation from the get go. Sometimes I felt like he'd be better of by settling and just giving that ***** a bag of cash and get it over with.

I am fighting for custody of my child in court so I am experiencing this first hand now. A female in a courtroom is never a nice person.
I have a couple of guy friends who've been through that never easy deal but only time will tell