“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So what about us ugly guys?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
So my confidence is pretty good, I don't do anything that would be considered "AFC"..... but i'm far from the typical "good looks" standard. I act like a 10 but I got no problem being honest, i'm around a 4 or 5. I've tried dressing in really GQ type clothing and hanging out at clubs etc.... but that's just not me, I don't enjoy all that stuff and just feel odd b/c I really don't look the part. I've seen really ugly guys dating some incredibly hot girls, but it seems that if your ugly you pretty much HAVE to be a thug/druggie/trouble-maker to get girls (during the college years, once your older money seems to do the trick). i don't know, some really ugly guy dressed in neat clothes and being all proper just ends up projecting a geek-type image.... if your ugly, you gotta be the bad guy. Is this about right? Is it a different approach for us ugly guys? Confidence is key in the end no matter what, but for a good-looking guy the "Hook" is the fact that he is attractive... that chatches a girls attention, what's the "Hook" for an ugly guy? The "bad guy" image?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
How you see yourself is what you become in the eyes of others. Meaning that when you stand around dressed to the nines and feel out of place, then that feeling of awkwardness that lingers in your mind is going to come off when you interact with people. You don't have to dress like GQ. Instead dress well, but not so well that you feel like you are in another person's skin.

-Grey Fox
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
just dress in whatever makes you feel comfortable.
think about this, you cant force yourself to dress in a skirt & tanktop if u woudlnt feel comfortable would you?

ppl will feel yoou're uncomfortable
 

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
The key is to find a style that suits you. I use to wear baggy shirts to hide my skinniness and it only made the problem worst. Just by changing my shirt size from large to medium, I felt more comfortable and more confident.

Take pictures of yourself in different styles and see what works. Some guys look better in short hair. Some in longer hair. Some with a skater boy look. An "ugly" guy in neat clothing could be a preppy professional. With an air of sophistication.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
i don't know how good looking/ugly i am..

i've got confidence in my looks, and i feel better looking. but i think i look the same..
i used to normally be told i was 6/7, but that could be boosted up so the people arn't being mean to me..
but i've noticed the same problem. i dress smartly, mainly tight*ish jeans, nice trendy t-shirt, and a nice trendy jacket.. i do my hair in messy spikes..
but what i've noticed is, i look like a geek.
but my girlfriend says all her friends tell her i'm cute..
so i'm not sure..
but geek or not, just have confidence and u'll get some chicks..
its really all it takes..
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
Think of it this way..

When your in a bad, pissed off mood, and you interact with someone they can pickup on your mood.

Well the same thing happens with your looks.. If you feel like your out of place, or that you're not attractive enough, others will pick up on that negative energy and think the same. If you're feeling good about yourself and feel C&F then girls will think," Hey that guy is kinda funny.. I love his confidence."

So just be confident in your own style and person, and others will like you for it.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I act like a 10 but I got no problem being honest, i'm around a 4 or 5.
From what I have been learning, a 5 who acts like a 10 is considerably more attractive to women than a 10 acting like a 5! As long as you continue to act like a 10 (and dress, move and talk like a 10), you're ahead of most guys.

You don't need to be a thug or a geek. Look at Robert Deniro. He's not what you'd call pin up material and he's neither a thug or a geek, but has more women lusting after him than most guys could imagine. It's all in his attitude and his image. This could be your "hook" if you can carry it off.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If other guys dress/act like they're dealing drugs, dress/act like you're running the cartel. ;)

You don't have to wear a monkey-suit and tie, but a nice collared shirt and some slacks doesn't hurt. And make sure to smile and show some confidence when talking to the ladies. I don't think it's necessarily looks that are your problem...guys get away with a lot more in that department if they display confidence and masculinity and an ability to have fun.

Of course, if you're more like a 2 or 3 than a 4 or 5, then maybe the club isn't the best forum for you to be meeting women. Club hoochies often aren't worth the trouble anyway and they're looking for guys they can show off to their friends and/or take home for a one-night fling.
 

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
Originally posted by Dirtheart


. Look at Robert Deniro. He's not what you'd call pin up material and he's neither a thug or a geek, but has more women lusting after him than most guys could imagine. It's all in his attitude and his image.
I'm sure the fact that he's a worldwide famous actor with millions in the bank has nothing to do with it :)
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
What about that Subway guy Jared. He seems confident, he lost weight so that means he is willing to change himself or has passion for life. Yet he wears glasses, geeky clothing, and has a major geek aura around him. So you think confidence/passion with life has anything to do with getting a girl? Nah I don't think so.

It's masculinity, you don't fake it, IT IS in all of us. Some of us nice guys hide it because it might make people judge us that if we act like a jerk - people will not be friends with us, we hate being judged. But that is WHAT you want. You want them to judge you as a MAN not as someone who doesn't have any sexuality in themselves.

If people judge you as someone they don't want to hang around with, SO BE IT. They weren't interested in being your friend/acquantice - they wanted someone to supplicate their needs ("I'm looking for someone to be my footpad")
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top