So two things happened to me over the past week...

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
1. I had been seeing this girl for over three years now (just sex off and on). She jerked me off in the parking lot of Barnes and Noble Booksellers and started making out and telling me that I turn her on so much that her puvsy tingles when she is in class. So the next day she doesn't talk to me. Then I say "what the fuvk?", this has happened three times this year. I find later that she started seeing a guy long distance again. So she texts me a week later after I ignored her and says hi, I say to her (Listen, I'm tired of you grabbing my **** and making out with me and then disappearing the next day. Fucvk is the matter with you? Get your act together and then call me, untill then we are finished. I will not be the second guy. I'm not playing your games".

2. I go on craigslist and i see this chicks rant about some dude. Long story short, we exchange pictures and she seems interested and asks me to call her, I call her and she starts hatin on me. I say, fucvk is your problem? At least I had the courage to call someone I don't know (she's sharp with me). Mind you, I never met her. I said, "look, I have no idea what your problem is cause you told me to call you so lets meet up for a drink tomorrow night cause Im sure you will like me". She agreed, so we will see if she flakes or not. What is the matter with this woman? She asks me to call and then acts sharp and short with me.

The interactions I have with women are becoming more and more interesting and aggressive. I don't take **** from any of them. They all lie, so do I. They want to act like a bitvch? I act like a divk. Never ever stop being aggressive.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
babystepninspiration said:
Maybe you're hanging out with too many low caliber girls. I would say not to waste your time with crazies.

Bingo

I always thought it a bit desperate and cheesy for people who used CL, no offense I tried it myself in the past, but It felt cheesy, hence I'd edit my pics so you couldn't see my face :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

@Trent--Nothing wrong with cutting a women of man, but you gotta pimp acordingly so you don't waste your time with ho's you shouldn't even bother with in the first place(whether it's a 3 year "Jumpoff chick" or a CL bustdown)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162156&highlight=pimp
^^read this

peace