Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So this woman expressed interest at a matrimonial site

Reaction score
Before you stone me, I had created the profile ages ago and never been logging into it. It has a good looking photo of me before I fu**ing lost all my hair.
2 days ago I received email notification that some woman expressed interest in me. I was in a dilemma whether to accept it because
1. I have not achieved my heart's content of dating and having sex with multiple women. Only recently I have stopped sarging for a while because of heavy feelings over my bald head and am applying some medication to regrow hair.

2. She is located halfway across teh country and I feel idiotic having to maintain a LDR as if there are no chicks available loclly.

3. I thought she is good looking but not evoking sexual feelings in me. My testosterone would have gotten better over my reasoning 1 & 2 if a hot looking babe had expressed interest, but in case of this woman I was still in a dilemma.

4. And lastly she doesn't know my bald head from the picture she had seen.

But still I ended up accepting her interest and a day later she emailed me her contact number.
Then again after I saw a hot woman walking on the street, I felt she is not evoking feelings like this babe does, and am seriosly thinking of apologizing for accepting interest or altogether removing my profile.
Here is her profile http://www.jeevansathi.com/profile/viewprofile.php?search=1&username=TSA5782&&overwrite=1&stype=4
What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Ok I know this thread is sh!t but all I want to know is how you rate that woman. I just want to convince myself that my bar is not very high.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.
She isnt repulsive looking, seems to have varied interests. I think its obvious that she isnt long term relationship potential, doesnt mean to say you cant have fun, providing you can put some lead in your pencil.

A few friends registered on a lot of these matrimonial sites, single muslim, shaadi.com and say they are crawling with people just looking to get laid, guys and girls, so why would this one be any different? you could try yor luck, and build on the expereince yo were talking about. Would love to see your profile on there though :)

Reaction score
Cinamon said:
A few friends registered on a lot of these matrimonial sites, single muslim, shaadi.com and say they are crawling with people just looking to get laid, guys and girls, so why would this one be any different
Well that's news to me. I don't know if there is any truth to it. In my opinion that happens only with dating websites (read: websites with names that don't translate to marriage) in India - fropper.com, match.com, date.com . You find desperate guys there and any female profile is either fake or a h00ker/pimp.

I'm worried with the implied assumption when I join a matrimonial site. for ex. this one profile i posted is from jeevansathi.com which means "life partner".
If it were a dating site I wouldn't be afraid to meet up with her.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She also makes a million to a million.5 a year!!! Reverse gold-digger!!! :yawn:

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You not planning to post a link to your profile then i take it ;)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a high probability that it is a fake profile. I find it hard to believe someone would show interest in an inactive profile.

Reaction score
horaholic said:
There is a high probability that it is a fake profile. I find it hard to believe someone would show interest in an inactive profile.
I know it is not a fake profile. We both were non-paying members and when I accepted her interest I was a bit relived to see the message that I can't write her a message as she is a non-paying member. But the next day she had upgraded to be a paid-member and messaged me.
Its been 5 days since that, and I'm yet to respond. In the meantime she has made her photo non-public and made her profile more elaborate. It is obvious from her profile she lives with the "meet a man, live happily ever after" dream, and that she is a good woman. I'm still in a dilemma whether to call her because I'm a bad man although one not getting any a$$.
In the past I remember being swept off my feet for a little while by 2 women but then ended up being rejected, and I have had momentary monogamous mentality during those times. But given that I only live once, I don't see what good a monogamous relationship can do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I finally thought I will call her up and may after interacting for a few weeks, will fly to her city for a date. So I called her. Called it quits when she said we should interact on phone for a few weeks, then inform our parents about this person we are interactng with, and then meet up (implying, with their permission).
Also deleted my profile permanently form the site.