Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So this one was different.........Now I'm accused of.........

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I've been seeing and dating a girl for about a month now. Hooked up, no sex. She seemed like a nice girl, not crazy or anything. Until early this week.

Here is why she stopped seeing me.

Apparently I hide things from her (my intentions, my life goals, vital information)
I also am closed off, that it's like pulling teeth to get me to say something.
Apparently, I am looking for something different then her. Even though I told her that am looking for something more meaningful with the RIGHT girl.
I also (according to her) am not open with her. Even though I have known her for FOUR WEEKS.
She says I am HIDING A LOT. Things that show that I don't want a serious relationship.
She says that hiding information from her caused her anxiety, stress, and undue hardship.I seriously thought next thing she was going to say was "I'm suing you."
She says that we are both looking for something different, when I'm just trying to get to know her. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT!!!

She may have a point in some regards, I'm not a very open person at first (don't want to get hurt) but come on man! It's been four weeks!

My personality and liking of someone grows within time. This girl was accusing me of things that were crazy. She wouldn't believe anything I said. She believed NOTHING. And I'm just sitting there going "are you for fuking real?" My life is not that exciting to hide stuff. My life consists of my goals, dreams, and aspirations. This chick asked me nothing about those things (and if she did, I answered them), but apparently I "hide" stuff. I have survived 33 winters on this earth and have never ran across someone remotely close to this. WTF?

I always thought that as long as two people enjoyed each other's company and were attracted to each other, that naturally it would take its course. Is this chick mentally ill? Or am I a closed off and unresponsive person that she "has seen in four weeks of dating".

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. She is insane. Delete her number, never talk to her again. If she calls and asks then tell her that she was right and that you're not interested in a relationship with her and that what she said caused you to figure that out.

Then never talk to her again.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she sounds desperately insecure, giving you that kind of grief in such a short time is mental, she also sounds potentially controlling. Do yourself a favour and just cut her off, you havent even had sex so whats the payoff?

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, that wiotch is crazy. Get her ottawa here asap. Second, you may be coming across this situation a little aggressive for someone who shouldnt give a crap about that bia.

Calm down, and move on. You know she isn't worth getting upset over. We all know she's mentally retarded. Another lesson learned... Don't date crazy b!tches.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I've been seeing and dating a girl for about a month now. Hooked up, no sex. She seemed like a nice girl, not crazy or anything. Until early this week.

Here is why she stopped seeing me.
Actually, the reason why she stopped seeing you was in your first 2 sentences (seeing a girl for a month....no sex).

She was waiting for you to make a move and time ran out.

The rest of the stuff is simply a repackaged version of LJBF.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Not really guy. She blew me, gave me handjobs, but FREAKED OUT when I try to put the meat in the deli. FREAKED OUT! Started yelling at me and telling me it was too soon. Then, kept sucking my covk and let me bust all over her. She had major issues with sex. She said she hadn't been fuvked in a year. And it showed. Let's please refrain from saying just because you haven't had PENETRATION, that she LJBF you. That is a common misconception on this forum. It usually has nothing to do with or even strong as, emotional fuvking. Even when you fuvk em, they still pull stunts like this. Sex has no meaning to mentally ill people. In fact, sex early, usually means the relationship won't last.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well based off that sounds pretty messed up to me.

And yet you said she "seemed like a nice girl, not crazy or anything"?

Obviously, the rest of the stuff she said is just bluster to shift the blame across onto you and absolve herself of any responsibility for it not working.

4 weeks is way too soon for her to be going on about any of the stuff she said.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Runner, it was the craziest experience I had since I messed around with a married woman two years ago. I seriously have seen nothing like this. She freaked the fuvk out over nothing. I mean nothing. I was just trying to get to know her.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows what happened to her to make her so messed up?

Could have been abused as a child or whatever. Maybe there's no reason for it.

The only thing I do know is that if a girl is like that, there's not going to be any benefit to you in the longer term from trying to make sense of it.

You can't save 'em all, so best to move on.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another guy...

An ex perhaps.... or a husband that came back from a trip...