Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So there's this moron I have to deal with for the next 10 days yet she occasionally says smart things....Please read it help me understand wtf...

durbanpriest

Reaction score
Like the title says for the next 10 days I have to deal with this moronic 20 year old brunette woman and I don't have a clue wtf is happening. When I first met her she told me she's friends with a bunch of promoters and DJs. She was talking to one of my friends who mentioned in Las Vegas you can make 100 grand as a bartender and her eyes Literally lit up. She has expensive tastes and money is basically her God. Shes def a gold digger I dont doubt that. My issue with her is I can't vanish from her this week. I have to deal with her.

So She keeps doing triangle gazing on me for some reason yet she's getting nothing out of it. The more she does it the more I'm thinking bout putting iron wall boundaries around me and being indifferent.

I can't use her for a one night stand. Trust me I have thought about it. That's really all she's good for tbh. We have a conflict of interest in terms of friend groups. She's from a friend group I'm not very close with yet I have to deal with her a$$ this week. That friend group and I had some drama cause they thought I was going to bang her which for them is a big no no and if there wasn't that conflict of interest yeah I probs would have if she was an easy option and I wouldn't have to see her ever again yet unfortunately I have to see her alot. Even as adults we gota be careful smh.....Anyways the girl asks me why I ghosted her for a couple weeks and I told her use your imagination and she goes "me becoming your gf?" and I'm like no not that because your group thinks I'm insane and she goes you're not crazy. You just have personality. Okay not the weirdest thing I've heard yet def up there.

We were at dinner earlier today and I casually asked her what her long term life goals are she was about to tell me yet went for "I'm a private person."That's a weird response....Getting to know people IS a job interview if you say private person to goals they will Not hire you. You don't have to tell them your real reasons just say some bull**** so you don't sound like a shady motherf. I say that's fair then I ask what about "Short term" She goes private person. Then I ask why private person and she goes she's comfortable that way. Bruh Her face is splattered all over the fing internet in snap and instagram she's not private at all.

So I figured this is her way of being nice. So I mention this blonde girl I dated a month ago to the brunette and brunette asks how old she was I said 26. Then I mention a girl I've known for 4 years and I tell the Brunette I've been looking at dating this girl. I tell her she's this short lil blonde. Brunette asks shorter than her and I go yeah. She asks how old was she I say 26. I tell her Blonde has a degree in clinical psychology and is getting her Grad in Psychiatry. Super smart girl. I'm super into her always have been yet we both are busy as hell with work and all so our hangouts tend to be whenever we can and limited. Blonde has a dog and her dog loves me. Now after I said all this Brunette girl had this look jealous as **** response and this look as if I *****-slapped her across the face. She Literally just told me she's not interested by saying she's a private person.....Why the reaction? That doesn't make any sense to me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the title says for the next 10 days I have to deal with this moronic 20 year old brunette woman and I don't have a clue wtf is happening. When I first met her she told me she's friends with a bunch of promoters and DJs. She was talking to one of my friends who mentioned in Las Vegas you can make 100 grand as a bartender and her eyes Literally lit up. She has expensive tastes and money is basically her God. Shes def a gold digger I dont doubt that. My issue with her is I can't vanish from her this week. I have to deal with her.

So She keeps doing triangle gazing on me for some reason yet she's getting nothing out of it. The more she does it the more I'm thinking bout putting iron wall boundaries around me and being indifferent.

I can't use her for a one night stand. Trust me I have thought about it. That's really all she's good for tbh. We have a conflict of interest in terms of friend groups. She's from a friend group I'm not very close with yet I have to deal with her a$$ this week. That friend group and I had some drama cause they thought I was going to bang her which for them is a big no no and if there wasn't that conflict of interest yeah I probs would have if she was an easy option and I wouldn't have to see her ever again yet unfortunately I have to see her alot. Even as adults we gota be careful smh.....Anyways the girl asks me why I ghosted her for a couple weeks and I told her use your imagination and she goes "me becoming your gf?" and I'm like no not that because your group thinks I'm insane and she goes you're not crazy. You just have personality. Okay not the weirdest thing I've heard yet def up there.

We were at dinner earlier today and I casually asked her what her long term life goals are she was about to tell me yet went for "I'm a private person."That's a weird response....Getting to know people IS a job interview if you say private person to goals they will Not hire you. You don't have to tell them your real reasons just say some bull**** so you don't sound like a shady motherf. I say that's fair then I ask what about "Short term" She goes private person. Then I ask why private person and she goes she's comfortable that way. Bruh Her face is splattered all over the fing internet in snap and instagram she's not private at all.

So I figured this is her way of being nice. So I mention this blonde girl I dated a month ago to the brunette and brunette asks how old she was I said 26. Then I mention a girl I've known for 4 years and I tell the Brunette I've been looking at dating this girl. I tell her she's this short lil blonde. Brunette asks shorter than her and I go yeah. She asks how old was she I say 26. I tell her Blonde has a degree in clinical psychology and is getting her Grad in Psychiatry. Super smart girl. I'm super into her always have been yet we both are busy as hell with work and all so our hangouts tend to be whenever we can and limited. Blonde has a dog and her dog loves me. Now after I said all this Brunette girl had this look jealous as **** response and this look as if I *****-slapped her across the face. She Literally just told me she's not interested by saying she's a private person.....Why the reaction? That doesn't make any sense to me.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get it in every hole including her nostrils...

then tell her that actually, you don't think the two of you are really compatible and go no contact.