Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SO SUAVE MEET UP

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has there ever been a forum group meet before ?

obviously there are people from all over the world on here but i think it would be cool to meet up for a weekend somewhere and get busy in the field

with most operating on the same wavelength we could literally just flood bars and clubs until all the betas and white knights just give up and leave

whoever's in the UK hit me up maybe we can sort something out now the covid restrictions are easing

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Go meet up with men who are successful in business, doesn't matter what kind, it could be he's good at selling newspapers or pens.

Talk to them, buy them drinks, buy them lunch, carry their baggage etc and eventually their successes will rub off on you.

And then all those girls whom you dream of chasing are the ones chasing you.

How's that?

Do u really think getting a bunch of men to chase skirts will bring u more women ?

Do u really believe that women in general admires a man who does this ?

This activity is only done by teens, it's an experiment phase at that time and for teenage girls to test their feminine manipulation prowess on the stupid male.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha i can just imagine how that gathering would pan out. In reality arranging such a shindig would be incredibly difficult to pull off due to logistics and diary issues, but the theory of it is interesting.

I would relish the prospect of meeting @FuzzX and @Grinderman over a few beers while we have some organic debates. They dont always agree with me, but thats the beauty of diverse views

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha i can just imagine how that gathering would pan out. In reality arranging such a shindig would be incredibly difficult to pull off due to logistics and diary issues, but the theory of it is interesting.

I would relish the prospect of meeting @FuzzX and @Grinderman over a few beers while we have some organic debates. They dont always agree with me, but thats the beauty of diverse views
beers and conference on zoom man whats up?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm game as long as it's League of Legends, even if we end up yelling and screaming at each other, it'll be nothing compared to what I get on a Wednesday night with my regular squad.

Last edited:

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
I would relish the prospect of meeting @FuzzX and @Grinderman over a few beers while we have some organic debates.
Ok let's see is our guy coming from a place of honesty or a place of dishonesty (trolling)

Enlighten me my good man......what possible value or benefit would I get from meeting up with you be it online or in real life?

...and in the spirit of fairness the same question to you....what possible value or benefit would you get from meeting up with @Grinderman be it online or real life?

They dont always agree with me, but thats the beauty of diverse views
Correct me if I am wrong, which I am sure you will, but I only remember conversing with you briefly in one thread.

It would appear a bit odd that you seem to relish a personal meeting after a forgettable exchange in one thread.

It would leave one to believe that a memorable impression was left upon you, one that provokes in you a desire to rekindle that memory in a more intimate encounter (beers and a debate). Let me tell you something, the feeling is not mutual.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go meet up with men who are successful in business, doesn't matter what kind, it could be he's good at selling newspapers or pens.

Talk to them, buy them drinks, buy them lunch, carry their baggage etc and eventually their successes will rub off on you.

And then all those girls whom you dream of chasing are the ones chasing you.

How's that?

Do u really think getting a bunch of men to chase skirts will bring u more women ?

Do u really believe that women in general admires a man who does this ?

This activity is only done by teens, it's an experiment phase at that time and for teenage girls to test their feminine manipulation prowess on the stupid male.
tbh im not really arsed about the girls

just think it would be funny infact i think it would be ****in hilarious and we may make some new freinds

women have been doing this sort of stuff for millennia that's why they are so naturally good

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let's see is our guy coming from a place of honesty or a place of dishonesty (trolling)

Enlighten me my good man......what possible value or benefit would I get from meeting up with you be it online or in real life?

...and in the spirit of fairness the same question to you....what possible value or benefit would you get from meeting up with @Grinderman be it online or real life?

Correct me if I am wrong, which I am sure you will, but I only remember conversing with you briefly in one thread.

It would appear a bit odd that you seem to relish a personal meeting after a forgettable exchange in one thread.

It would leave one to believe that a memorable impression was left upon you, one that provokes in you a desire to rekindle that memory in a more intimate encounter (beers and a debate). Let me tell you something, the feeling is not mutual.
I knew you’d not disappoint. The passion you display, even in dismissing harmless good gestures, needs to be harnessed for the good of mankind. The power of water can both destroy life and generate electricity. You have a lot of good you can offer to the world; you just dont know it yet. Debate can unlock your full potential Grinder. Think about that

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way back when I first joined SS there was talk of having a SS "convention" in Las Vegas. Not sure if it actually happened.

In all seriousness, if someone planned a SS summit in Vegas, had people present topics, got sponsors, etc. The way today's men struggle with women, the event could be a gold mine.

I'll even kick things off with a motivational event entitled, "Take off your skirt, grow a pair, and STFU. 5 action steps for being a MAN in 2021."

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way back when I first joined SS there was talk of having a SS "convention" in Las Vegas. Not sure if it actually happened.

In all seriousness, if someone planned a SS summit in Vegas, had people present topics, got sponsors, etc. The way today's men struggle with women, the event could be a gold mine.

I'll even kick things off with a motivational event entitled, "Take off your skirt, grow a pair, and STFU. 5 action steps for being a MAN in 2021."
Fry.jpg

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
women have been doing this sort of stuff for millennia that's why they are so naturally good
Exactly.

Their job or purpose in life is just that, pray tell me, what else can they naturally excel in ?

They're doing exactly what they're supposed to do.

And what r u supposed to do as a man ?

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
lets get on zoom
I'd be down man. I think im one of the more player inclined that i've seen on this forum so far. I've banged 7 chicks off tinder. Apparently that's "huge" according to dudes who use the app. Lifetime bodycount is probably in the 20's or so. Would love to chat with people who are trying to get to my level or better. I don't mind talking to people who don't got sh.it for experience because I would love to help out.

I'm also not white so for anyone who's not a majority race, I could provide great insight since some dudes who ask me for advice tend to be ethnic minorities.