"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

So Suave Guinness Book of World Records

Mesoherny

Banned
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
12
Age
40
Who would be your picks if So Suave had it's own Guiness Book of World Records?

Most verfied plates:

Most posts within a year:

Most likely to pass away at their keyboard:

Most solid advice:

Biggest BS artist:

Poster most likely to never progress:

Most improved poster:



Or whatever So Suave Guinness Book of World Records title you would give a current or former poster.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hahaha

I gotta hand it to you man.

You certainly got a flair for words.

And I do like some of ur posts, means u r a smart dude to begin with as opposed to all those victim mindset post I keep seeing around the forum.

Just tone it down a notch with Guru, it's getting out of hand and you keep getting banned over it.

Stick with this ID for a few months and help out a little.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Yeah, JoeyP, Spaz gave you some good advice right there. I'm gonna let you go for a day or two to see what happens.
 
Top