Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So sick of flaking b!tches

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Right confirming is a bad or worthless move in my opinion. They almost always flake at the last minute so what would confirming do? They'll confirm hours beforehand and still flake a the last minute.

I made plans with this girl at 5p to meet at 9:30p. She falked at 9. As a matter of fact every one of the last 3 or 4 flakes I've had in a row expressed enthusiastically that they were still on a few hours before the date only to flake when the meeting time was drawing near.
Confirming won't have them flake at last minute unless they are really out there. Its not so much confirming as it is the type of girl you are dealing with.

The fact that all the girls you meet are enthusiastic and then flake means you are a sweet talker when you meet them. They get excited by you at the time but when they realize they have a boyfriend or something more important to do, they flake.

You have to tone down the charm or make the date a few days in advance.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes flaking has gotten worse, for everyone. I've had to get borderline nasty with some girls for flaking (at a point when I didn't care if I would ever talk to them again), and for most of them they snapped back in line. Blame the extra % of betas per year and leaning more towards 'women can do no wrong'.

There are several 'solutions' to this although nothing is 100%. In addition to a few anti-flake techniques, you can do what girls do all the time - schedule several dates on top of each other. Most times a few will flake (sometimes all), sometimes they DO show up (then you have some creative work to do), but either way you increase your chance of success. If you have the ability to set up multiple dates that is.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Flaking is also part of “fabulous mess” syndrome so popular with urban women and fags.

See clips from the British TV show “Absolutely Fabulous” for the perfect example. I’ve known many gays who actually emulate that sort of behavior because they associate it with this kind of fabulous celebrity mess personality that probably goes back to Warhol and the Studio 54 era, when it started to be publicly “cool” to be a drunk, drugged out self-destructive – but fashionable – mess.
WTH are you talking about? seriosuly nothing you said made sense or has any barring on the topic

KJ is gonna KJ

:eek:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I mean if I was 23 or so and could look good without a shower and shave before going out, and had the energy none of the responsibilities and didn't need to leave what i was doing and take a power nap and get ready, it'd be a little different.
Dude...you're scaring me :nervous:

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have more options and basically they have really short attention spans. She might be into you one day, and then she mets another dude the next, and then she is more into him. But basically, if she was totally into you in the first place, she wouldn't be flaking.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates.

JulieWatson31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking because they have small brains I understand a bit but we make too many allowances for this type of behavior.

At the end of the day it is just simple bad manners.

Bukkake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be the exception here; 3 nights in a row and all 3 times they showed up on time and were pretty cool. POF and OKCupid girls.

I did text all of them quite a bit and talked on the phone for at least 20 minutes with each girl before we met.

I probably just jinxed myself by posting this...

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 build more attraction = less flakes
#2 when i ask out a girl, before i've had sex with her, i always ask her to join me to do something i'd be happy doing by myself. if she flakes i already had plans to do that anyway.
#3 rearranging your plans tells me that you are putting way to much value on meeting up with her in the first place. you are putting way too much pressure on yourself and her. thats another reason that girls flake out. they have to put in too much investment into a guy they barely know and are not even sure if they're 100% attracted to.

make your plans nuetral and low investment for both of you. what i do is say to the girl i'm going to x bar on sat night you and your friends should join me. if she flakes my night is not ruined cause i'm already going there to pickup more chicks. she can come and go if she pleases, she can bring friends to make herself feel safer. she doesnt want to go on a date with you that could keep her around you for 3 hours and realizes she doesnt like you, she has no way out. its way too much pressure and investment.

leave high investment dates for girls that prove to you they are not flakes, or until you already having sex with her.