Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so she suggested coming to her place...

asskickery777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've been reading up on pickup technique over the past few months. I'd consider myself a newbie (an RAFC to be exact) to the scene, so I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on a certain issue.

So I've been dating this chick for a short while, haven't made it to first base yet :down:. Last time we went out (skating date) was last Thursday. A couple days ago she asked me if I wanted to do something with her again this week, and suggested we go to her place ("cause it's free") through text messaging.

Pardon me if I sound like a complete tool by suggesting this, but does this mean she wants to get physical? I know she's interested, and I'm atleast +2/10 higher than she is (when it comes to looks).

-If she does want it, how should I go about accepting her suggestion (through electronic means please).
-If not, what does this text mean (what were her intentions?) and what is my future course of action?

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop analyzing things so much. This isn't dungeons and dragons. Read the DJ bible.
I'm not trying to be a ****, but you are thinking wayyy too much my friend.

Paper Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know she's interested, go for it.

I had girls inviting me over, and I gladly went, telling to myself "she must be interested". Turns out, she just wanted someone around (and I did just that, a lot of times, before realizing I was fooling myself and just getting used). But, as you stated, that's probably not the case.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walk in, hang out, if nothing happens, tell her you're going to the bathroom very calmly... then leave through the front, slamming the door and make your car's tired squeal and leave a tire burn mark on her driveway.

ecilop

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you guys are talking on the couch and nothing is really happening just whip it out and start to dry hump her leg
it's a turn on, trust me

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"DUDE," no girl is going to invite you to come over her place if she is not in any way interested in ________ you!

when a girl invites a guy over it means she is "willing and ready" but whether it happens nobody knows. A lot of it depends on how you handle it.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sooner you drop the idea that getting action makes you cool or a better person, the sooner you will get action.

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it. A girl I was once dating also put me in a similar situation and I ended up getting head.
She was pretty damn good at it too.

If you don't get any action, don't sweat it. Just make-out/cuddle/have a good time/whatever and maybe next time you will.

Last edited: