So she rescheduled the date to saturday (sms inside)

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes ladies and gentleman, the novel continues, if u have read my last couple of posts about this particular girl, yall should be famiiar with it.

For those who hasnt, basicly i was supposed to go on a date with this one girl this past week and i texted her, but she didnt reply, next day i called her, she said she fell sleep and that she always tired after work.

So yesterday she called me and we was on the phone talking, and she said that this saturday will be good, just a few minutes ago i gave her a ride to work, but since today is my day off i insisted in having her call out from her work so she can come over my place:) but this is what happened:

Her : Hey can you give me ride to work at 12 please

Me: I guess, you aint go to school today
(it was early in the moorning when she texted me)

Her : Im done

Me: Gurl call out from work or tell them u comin it late so we can chill at my place, nobody home neither

Her : They had me for 11 am and the latest i can go in its at 1pm

Me: Well tell them you sick or something, if my job that its way stricter lets me get away with that i know you can too if u wanted

Her : I called out yesterday sorry

Me: Wateva man...

Her: We still got saturday

Her: So you coming?

Me : Yeh thats all you ever want from me, plus people gonna be home on saturday, you'll probably pull the same stunt as last wednesday, but its all good, let me know when you ready

Her: u know what fuk it if u think that all i want from u is a ride then forget it then, i will get there on my own and plus what you take me for.

Me: i aint mean it like that, lol u remind me of my mom with her quick tempor, relax and when u ready let me know, i got you.

Her: oh ok

Me : for real though, i like it when you get like that, its sexy to me

Her : shut up

And that was it, now while in the car, she seemed bored sad or whatnot, so i gave her a few laughs here and there, and i gave her some of my 16.5%ach level liquor, lol she choked on it, she said that its cause of the way she swalloed it :rolleyes: she said " u drinking and driving" lol i was like "this is nothing, this is just my breakfast" she looked at me with an interested look on her face , i also told her that i hear that she only like big buffy men, she started laughing, i said, "so iguess igotta work out then " she just kept quiet with a smile on her face, but it was a nice lil ride or whatnot.

What yall think about this whole situation, i feel like she is into me, (well she already told me that) and like she does want to fuk too, she just doesnt want to be seem like a ho' .

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

i rarely ever use the word AFC, but man, my vocabulary lacks the proper word to describe this behaviour. this chick flaked on you time after time, then out of nowhere she asks you for a ride, and what do you do? you fvcking give her one.

this b!tch has your nuts in a jar and the sad thing is, your ass is cool with it.

Me : Yeh thats all you ever want from me, plus people gonna be home on saturday, you'll probably pull the same stunt as last wednesday, but its all good, let me know when you ready
It's all good? It's all good? Are you for real bro? No it's not all good, she flaked on you, and now she's using your ass for a ride. Why the f*ck are you saying it's all good? Don't try to guilt trip her into realizing what a fvcking user she is, be a man and put her in her place.

Her: u know what fuk it if u think that all i want from u is a ride then forget it then, i will get there on my own and plus what you take me for.
This is the part where you say "what, you think i was born yesterday, you waste my time one week, next week out of the blue you txt me, don't even say hello, how was your day, you flat out ask me to give your ass a ride. either learn some f*cking manners, or get a car. either way, i'm not your chauffeur."

Me: i aint mean it like that, lol u remind me of my mom with her quick tempor, relax and when u ready let me know, i got you.

Me : for real though, i like it when you get like that, its sexy to me
Do you realize what you just said and how creepy that sounds to a girl?

What yall think about this whole situation, i feel like she is into me
Tell her your car is dead and you wont be able to use it for a month until you can get money for the part. See how long she sticks around after that.

Seriously man, you can't let girls walk over you like this. If you let girls get away with sh!t like this, not only do you look like a sucker, but they know it too. If you gave off this vibe when she first got to know you, it's no wonder you're her cab driver and nothing more.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackstar
She jumped to the conclusion that you are accusing her of using you for a ride without you actually even saying it.

HAD you been paying attention, you would realize that this is practically an admission of guilt.

If you think you're going anywhere with her, you're DEAD WRONG.

I suggest dumping her a$$. I think payback is in order. Tell her you're going to pick her up next time she asks for a ride and then flake ON HER. Don't return her calls/msgs.

Find another girl.

Simple as that.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
That is nothing but a guilty conscience. You said nothing about her using you for a ride.....but, she admitted it herself.

This girl is pulling the strings with you. She isn't interested. You have something she wants, and it isn't you ****... A RIDE!!!

Stop giving her rides and I bet she will disappear real fast.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they ask for a sword

they get given a sword

then they use a plastic fork instead

what about all the time it took to make that sowrd ?

why give swords to people who have a fetish for plastic forks ?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Blackstar i agree with what the others said

but will you listen to us ?

did you listen to us last time ?
And therein lies the definition of AFC.

Average in that the stories he tells are those that he has encountered time and time again; by not only him but others like him.

Frustrated because the same sh1t is happening to him time and time again and he doesn't understand why (no matter how many times it has been explained).

Chump, well... It ties into the reason for his frustration.

Yes... The saga continues...

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
wateva lol, for real though wateva.

Everything that gets posted in sosuave.com only gets "oh next her, or u are an afc, oh shes no good, oh she is using u, u this, u that"
It aint even about me only and my situation, but in 90 percent of the threads in sosuave.com.

im out

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This blackstar guy is a fyckin idiot and a troll.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i know im a fukin idiot and a troll

And wat the fuk yall want me to do, i havent call her or text her first not one time , she is always the one that calls me or text me.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really should try dating a girl with a car! Standards Dawg .. standards.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackstar
yeh i know im a fukin idiot and a troll

And wat the fuk yall want me to do, i havent call her or text her first not one time , she is always the one that calls me or text me.
ya, to give her ass a ride lol.