Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she helped me upgrade my wardrobe, meaning?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, this hottie and I went out in the center and from early morning to late evening we visited many shops in which she made me try many clothes to see which fitted the best on me.

I think we made the whole oxford street in london which is kinda long, she is pretty hot and the clerks looking at how much care she putted on me somehow got attracted to me...especially when she was helping me inside the dressing room but thats not the point.

I would like to know what do you think about that, whats her agenda behind this, this girl is engaged and the most we did was going to club and have heavy kino on each and making out other a couple of times and went to pub other times with some physical contact as well.

Im not sure if she is either try to see my potential before branch swinging or she simply likes me so she is doing her best to make sure I got the best out of women.
She knows that Im dating other girls and that I would like to "drop my load in her mouth" anyway, probably she appreciate the sincerity in me unlike orbiters who pretend they wont.

Anyone have an opinion or some experience about it?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
When and how did you meet her? Do you know her fiance?
I met her about six months ago and attended each other randomly lets say couple of times a month, sometimes we went to clubs in which we had some intimacy other times we just went to get a beer in the center especially when I was working early in the morning and she was working till 8pm.

And of course not I don't know her fiance but I saw him on her facebook pictures and once in the center while leaving the barber in person.

U

user43770

Well, she may be stringing you along for the attention, or she may actually want to fvck you. I don't know. We could sit here and speculate all day, but the only way to truly know where you stand is to make a move on her; try to get her alone and escalate sexually.

Edit - And if she refuses to be alone with you, I think you have your answer.

P

perseverance

Q. "So she helped me upgrade my wardrobe, meaning?"

A. You're her b*tch.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Well, she may be stringing you along for the attention, or she may actually want to fvck you. I don't know. We could sit here and speculate all day, but the only way to truly know where you stand is to make a move on her; try to get her alone and escalate sexually.

Edit - And if she refuses to be alone with you, I think you have your answer.
We've been alone plenty of time sometime it was even her to suggest it, she actually gets pissed off when I touch her boobs or try to have some heavy contact but after a couple of high alchool drinks she let me do, she grabbed my c0ck twice by her initiative also but escaped when I was trying to open her pants, somehow there is an escalation, the more we go out the more Im allowed to do with no resistance but still is something which I cannot explain.

I actually asked her last week to come to my place and have a drink before going out and she said that it could be done but didnt do it yet, and as we know words mean nothing when it comes of girls.

perseverance said:
Q. "So she helped me upgrade my wardrobe, meaning?"

A. You're her b*tch.
Im her b1tch in the sense that she controls me or that she is planning to bang me with a strapon? hope none of the above :up:

D.J. King Allister said:
Why hang out with a chick who is engaged? From your rep, I'm sure so get a lot of girls.
Because she is hot and I like her company, seriously not only because I want to bang her but because I like to have her around, unlike most of the girls she perfectly understands me, even my rants against political authority, I can be brutally sincere and she is fine with that plus I feel like an animal when dealing with her not like a civilized man.

All the other girls I have around immediately cease to attract me once I dopped my load inside them, others are so painfully boring even in two hours of date that I accept to have no sex just to get rid of such boredom.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unacceptable. Because you know if the situation was reversed and you were engaged to a hot chick who was letting some other dude feel her up you'd feel some kind of way about it. If she let you bang her, so what? That wouldn't make her girlfriend material - if anything, it would make me even MORE suspicious that she'd eventually do that to me.

Sadly, I've met plenty of girls like this - those who have someone yet still want to get their flirt on with other dudes to get some kind of ego stroke. These are girls I never date, 'cause they have no integrity. But hey, if you think so low of yourself that you can only be around girls who already have somebody (thereby meaning you don't have to actually try to make an unattached girl like you), that's your prerogative.

U

user43770

Harry Wilmington said:
Unacceptable. Because you know if the situation was reversed and you were engaged to a hot chick who was letting some other dude feel her up you'd feel some kind of way about it. If she let you bang her, so what? That wouldn't make her girlfriend material - if anything, it would make me even MORE suspicious that she'd eventually do that to me.

Sadly, I've met plenty of girls like this - those who have someone yet still want to get their flirt on with other dudes to get some kind of ego stroke. These are girls I never date, 'cause they have no integrity. But hey, if you think so low of yourself that you can only be around girls who already have somebody (thereby meaning you don't have to actually try to make an unattached girl like you), that's your prerogative.

I started to say that this chick is low quality, but this guy already nailed it. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:

TyTe`EyEz said:
I started to say that this chick is low quality, but this guy already nailed it. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.
I have no plan to have her my girlfriend let alone marry her, I recently wrote a topic about no investing in girls in which I explained my view detailed.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198683

To which I have to add that Im more interested in enjoying the ride and that Im perfectly conscious that such girl is not girlfriend material and that I like most of men simply cannot keep her faithfull( due to current society,law and personal factors like her hotness which give her unlimited options), yet I see no reason to spend pleasable time with her...when it will come the moment to find a girl for life (if it will ever happen) I'll simply get one of the other girls Im dating which bores me to death but doesnt pose a threath to my integrity as man.

Right now I just want to know your opinion about what I asked, if such events are a green light to go ahead, a yellow one which requires to stop and think or a red one where it's better to turn and find a smoother street.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Um did we all forget that she is engaged and she is hooking up with you ?! This is why women simply just cant be trusted .... I dont know man, your moving in on another dudes ENGAGED girl ... seems low quality of YOU and HER. Any stupid sl0re who is engaged and who would hook up with another guy doesnt deserve the time of day from a freaking house mouse.

Drop her, on her head, or onto a spike/rock/hot lava whatever you find around the house you know

U

user43770

Who Dares Win said:
Because she is hot and I like her company, seriously not only because I want to bang her but because I like to have her around, unlike most of the girls she perfectly understands me, even my rants against political authority, I can be brutally sincere and she is fine with that plus I feel like an animal when dealing with her not like a civilized man.

All the other girls I have around immediately cease to attract me once I dopped my load inside them, others are so painfully boring even in two hours of date that I accept to have no sex just to get rid of such boredom.

Reading that paragraph made me think you were falling for this chick. My mistake.

Who Dares Win said:
Right now I just want to know your opinion about what I asked, if such events are a green light to go ahead, a yellow one which requires to stop and think or a red one where it's better to turn and find a smoother street.

Ok. If you like flirting and going shopping with an engaged woman that seems to enjoy teasing you, then by all means, keep it up.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I understood Im an immoral bastard who goes after engaged chicks which are low quality as well..hardly I can disagree however back on the question you support the teasin theory, the evaluating a branch swing or the the guy is cool lets help him one?

U

user43770

Who Dares Win said:
Yeah I understood Im an immoral bastard who goes after engaged chicks which are low quality as well..hardly I can disagree however back on the question you support the teasin theory, the evaluating a branch swing or the the guy is cool lets help him one?

I have no idea what is going through her head.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

Whatever floats your boat hehe, I used to go for girls with boyfriends lolol. All low quality all great in bed. Nuff Said.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Whatever floats your boat hehe, I used to go for girls with boyfriends lolol. All low quality all great in bed. Nuff Said.
HaHA! Saturday night, I went for a cigarette with my buddy, overheard a girl on the phone to her boyfriend-

My buddy had pointed her out which is why I even bothered to listen in...

"no, noones chatted me up all night, don't worry - blahblahblah...... OK, love you too"

so i mutter - "watch" to him
As I close the gap beween me and her - I open...
"has NOBODY even tried to chat you up a little bit?"
attention grabbed HOLD EYE CONTACT!!!
"no"as i reach out to her and pull her in (literally) she leans towards me and looks up to keep the eye contact...
"well, we'll have to change that" I said Quietly, leaning in...

KISS CLOSE

Admittedly a Huge D1ck move!
But it gave me a huge boost for the evening (GODMODE ACTIVATED).:D

My buddy did his best to stop her friend ****blocking, but she was terribly upset to see this happen and I moved on.:crackup:

Yes I did it because I felt like it, and because of that part of convo i heard.
He's insecure in the relationship, and she was tiring of it I guess.:crackup:

Bottom line.

You Cant trust these hoes!!!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
HaHA! Saturday night, I went for a cigarette with my buddy, overheard a girl on the phone to her boyfriend-

My buddy had pointed her out which is why I even bothered to listen in...

"no, noones chatted me up all night, don't worry - blahblahblah...... OK, love you too"

so i mutter - "watch" to him
As I close the gap beween me and her - I open...
"has NOBODY even tried to chat you up a little bit?"
attention grabbed HOLD EYE CONTACT!!!
"no"as i reach out to her and pull her in (literally) she leans towards me and looks up to keep the eye contact...
"well, we'll have to change that" I said Quietly, leaning in...

KISS CLOSE

Admittedly a Huge D1ck move!
But it gave me a huge boost for the evening (GODMODE ACTIVATED).:D

My buddy did his best to stop her friend ****blocking, but she was terribly upset to see this happen and I moved on.:crackup:

Yes I did it because I felt like it, and because of that part of convo i heard.
He's insecure in the relationship, and she was tiring of it I guess.:crackup:

Bottom line.

You Cant trust these hoes!!!

Fvcking boss move purefilth. Just goes to show, finding a good girl who wont cheat on you is going to be damn near impossible . I love doing sh1t like that out at like the club or whatever, I think its funny how easy it actually is.

But yeah D1ck move hahah ;) :woo:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Fvcking boss move purefilth. Just goes to show, finding a good girl who wont cheat on you is going to be damn near impossible . I love doing sh1t like that out at like the club or whatever, I think its funny how easy it actually is.

But yeah D1ck move hahah ;) :woo:
Been laughing about it for 2 days now:crackup: my bro couldnt believe it
its those moments that give you the encouragement that you can do anything - before this site It is something i would never have dared to do though Props to you on your F/R thread too bro, ive been keeping an eye on your progress :up:

Ben7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back off, the other guy is fully righted to beat you with a baseball bat.

P

perseverance

Ben7 said:
Back off, the other guy is fully righted to beat you with a baseball bat.
This is it, when you mess around with another man's woman, you don't know who the man is and what he's capable of doing. It's always a gamble and for me it's just not worth that risk. I'd have my health and my life over vagina, but I guess you have to prioritise these things in an order befitting to you.