“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So she did not call

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
yes i did my search but none of them are like in this situation.

To make it quick this girl said that she would call but she didnt, actually she did not literally say that she was gonna call me but she said that we needed to talk so i said, talk now, then she did the phone sign with her hand. so i was expecting the call today but she didnt call, how do i manage this situation when i see her again tomorrow?
Do i ignore this, or do i act like she aint even around? i was thinking in acting regular but showing some signs that im not too happy about her not calling and hopefully if she has enough common sense she will know what the deal is.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Don't ignore her.

And don't bring the subject of the phone call.

Emotions is your worst enemy, right now you have one foot into that area..

Play it cool.
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I think the best thing to do is act like you're too important to worry about one phone call from this person.
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
i see....

I have to admit that it is gonna be kinda hard to do so but ill do it.

Do i still show the same high IL on her or do i lower it a bit?
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by bfl
i see....

I have to admit that it is gonna be kinda hard to do so but ill do it.

Do i still show the same high IL on her or do i lower it a bit?
It will be hard. You're emotional side is going "I SHOULD BE SOOOOO MAAAAD AT HER FOR NOT CALLING ME!!" Ignore that part.

If you see her, don't be rude, talk, but, break it off.

Say you need to go study/meet someone, and leave.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Hey, Your thinking the worst outcome is she stood you up. Try to be more positive. Maybe something came up, she forgot or she was busy that day.


You made the mistake of waiting by the phone. Learn from it. never seat around waiting for a phone call. Have your own life and enjoy it.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
First off, do nothing!!! And whatever you do, do NOT act pissed!!! Act as if you have other issues of far more importance - and let her initiate of her wrongdoing and respond with an attitude of "no problem"- indifference!!
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
ok i see, but understand that im always messing/playing around with her even some kisses here and there, do i cut that off?? cause i was thinking that it might be kinda odd.... not sure.
 

2niceaguy

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Man...the games f***in women play. The SAME DAMN THING just happened to me and I am so totally pissed right now I....I called her up and tried to set up a date. She said she had to check her work schedule when she got into work and that she would call me later that night (2 days ago)...no call. Hey, I have known this person for years and I knew there was a chance of LJBF ...but hell, at least tell me that instead of "I'll call you back" and then nothing...how the hell are we supposed to react the next time we are around a woman that did this? I just lost 99% interest so it really doesn't matter anymore but how the hell do they expect you to react to this. I got the (unstated) message "LJBF" but why the hell do I want a friend who says she'll call and then doesn't...you don't yank somebody's chain like that unless you don't know them very well and just met for 5 minutes or something. How they hell do they expect to get away with this sh*t!! "Oh hi___, how are you...I know I said I would call you and possibly go out...but of course I was just giving you the runaround but its all ok now because I will just act like it never happened and you should too." NO!!! We can't take this sh*t! I really don't give a rats ass about dating her now, I just want her and other women to know... this is not the way to hanlde the situation...if you are looking to spare feelings just tell them LJBF and the guy will not expect a phone call and possible date. The DJ forum helped me alot...I protected the heart...if she had said LJBF I would have understood and NEXTed it...but this chain yanking **** has pissed me off!!! I will follow the advice and not respond but WTF am I supposed to say next time I see her....man I am so pissed this board is a great outlet:cool: NO!!! We can't take this sh*t! I really don't give a rats ass about dating her now, I just want her and other women to know... this is not the way to hanlde the situation...if you are looking to spare feelings just tell them LJBF and the guy will not expect a phone call and possible date.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by bfl
ok i see, but understand that im always messing/playing around with her even some kisses here and there, do i cut that off?? cause i was thinking that it might be kinda odd.... not sure.
This is your problem - quit messing/playing and start doing things with the intent of a man and pursue woman romantically and in all seriousness!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
dam ^^ realax a little u sound straight up frustrated, and its obvious that it got to your head, dont let that little thing get to you like that, its simple though, all the pressure is on her now for that next time yall see each other, is like she has the ball and she is down by 2 points with 4 seconds left in the 4th quarter you just seat back and see what she does to tie the game or to win it.

You just act like u dont even remember it happened, trust me she will bring the subject up, just be cool about it, DO NOT let her see that it bothered and still is bothering you.
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
This is your problem - quit messing/playing and start doing things with the intent of a man and pursue woman romantically and in all seriousness!!!
trust me i am pursuing her romantically and serious but thats my game style though, making her laugh, playing and when the mood and time is right getting serious.
 

2niceaguy

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I understand, but I really don't know if I want to be around her anytime soon...I mean I just got punked. I don't think I want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me soon after. I have been shot down before and that would have been fine because you at least know where you stand and the girl was honest enough to tell you. Maybe she was scared I don't freakin know. To me it goes to someone's character. Don't say one thing and then do another. Really I am ok not ever dating her...it's the being punked part that just pisses me off! I think the reason it pisses me off so much is because in my eyes she is very sweet, kind etc...and then she punks me, which REALLY puts a huge dent in that image of her. If I had already thought she was sort of a ***** or something it wouldn't have mattered but I thought she was was different...my mistake...oh well, live and learn. Remember "Isn't it ironic" by Alanis Morisette. Life has a funny way of helping you out. I guess you gotta laugh at some point...WTF man...Women :D
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by bfl
trust me i am pursuing her romantically and serious but thats my game style though, making her laugh, playing and when the mood and time is right getting serious.
Cool, make your intentions known sooner than later!!
 

yellowspeed

Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
FL
Hope you get something out of my situation.

There is this one girl at a store I frequent that I finally asked out and she excepted after ALOT of flirting on her part for about 3 months.

I called her cell and after the 2nd ring it goes to voice mail so it's obvious she just ignored the call, so I left a message. A few days go by and no return call so I give it one more go and she doesn't return this one either.

So one day I'm in this store again and she happens to be working and stops me and asks me what I'm doing the next day (obviously wanting to go out), I say nothing and ask her what she's doing and she says the same, so I ask if she wanted to do something and she says sure and we set a date up.

After the date she says she had fun and would love to go out again but I don't set anything up at that moment.

I go to the store a few days later and she whispers to me she'll call me later but never does. I call her and she never answers or returns my message.

The next time I'm in there (I frequent this store even before she was there so I'm not stalking) I kinda don't pay her any attention and she strolls up to me and asks what I'm getting and then out of the blue tells me she isn't ignoring me, that she lost her phone. I Give her some time but she never calls.

Again I'm in there but this time she ignores me like I'm another customer, until I strike up a little convo and she mentions(I didn't ask) she got her new phone and doesn't have my number anymore, I asked her if she wanted me to call and said sure just leave a message if she doesn't answer and tells me to call at around 2AM. I call, her friend answers and tells me she'll call me back which you guessed it, she doesn't. OK time to bail on this one.

I'm in there again a few weeks later and when I walk in I walk right by her. She playfully says "Well I thought you were going to stop and talk to me but you just walked right by" So I stop and talk with her and during the convo she mentions her phone being out of service lately for the canes. This was a week ago and she still hasn't called, I'm sure her phone is working now. Maybe shes pissed I waited so long to ask her out.:D

Women play really ****ed up games sometimes.

Like you I had fun with her on the date and she had a great personality but these bull**** games really did it in.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by bfl
yes i did my search but none of them are like in this situation.

To make it quick this girl said that she would call but she didnt, actually she did not literally say that she was gonna call me but she said that we needed to talk so i said, talk now, then she did the phone sign with her hand. so i was expecting the call today but she didnt call, how do i manage this situation when i see her again tomorrow?
Do i ignore this, or do i act like she aint even around? i was thinking in acting regular but showing some signs that im not too happy about her not calling and hopefully if she has enough common sense she will know what the deal is.
Get over it. You've hooked up with so many girls that you're used to this flaky behavior by now.

She didn't call? F it. Her bad. You shouldn't worry so much about it. It's really NOT that big a deal. It's more of a big deal for HER because she's letting the opportunity of dealing with a guy like YOU slip through her fingers.

Get what I'm saying? :)
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Umm, am I the only one here to notice this?

She did the phone sign, usually that means "call me". And seeing you're the guy, I would expect you to have to call her anyway.

Act as if nothing happened, because nothing has. Proceed as normal. You can even ask her what she wanted to talk about next time you see her if you want to (but not complaining any about the "missed" call).
 

2niceaguy

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Yellowspeed,
You must have some titanium anti-get pissed off genes because I would have cut that b.s. off and not even bothered with it unless you really just wanted to turn it into a game which it looked like is what happened. I don't have time for games but I know that sometimes you have to play them if. I really don't understand the DJ strategy that most are espousing here..."Act cool like nothing happened"...what about letting women know they can't get away with stupid b.s. and if they try that sh*t they will be ignored. To me if she plays games that early she would do it down the road and why the hell would you want to go down a road with her when you know you are just being taken for a ride to gameland.
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
no but notice though that i dont have her digits she got mine.

well im bout to head out thee now, ill let yall now how it went later tonight...
 
Top