Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So quick question it probably has a thread already

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i`ve always been hearing about SMV and how important it is but how do you really go about getting a higher SMV
Its kind of common sense. Think of all the ways you could make yourself a better version of you. Post back your ideas.

Ironically its not possible to do a search on here with SMV as a keyword so you cant find the threads on it

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few examples:

10/10 SMV - perfect mix of King Warrior Magician Lover
9/10 SMV - Apex King lacking other top traits/Apex Warrior lacking other top traits/Apex Magician lacking other top traits/Apex Lover lacking other top traits
8/10 SMV - strong King/strong Warrior/strong Magician/ strong Lover; with above average other traits etc. (probably I won't upgrade higher than that)
7/10 SMV - Tyrant/Weakling King/ succesful Soldier/ acknowledged low-rank Mage/ well liked Jester/ cunning Trickster/ mildly succesful Don Juan
6/10 - ordinary guy doing the right thing 85% of times, making less than average amount of mistakes when under pressure, pillar of society
5/10 - more than half of male population is 5/10 or less really
4/10 and below - people struggling ineficiently against prevailing odds usually, without abilities and resources to face issues efficiently
0-1/10 SMV - genetically disabled people

Male SMV is affected by its age (best male SMV is usually around 34 - 36 years old and tends to drop slowly when compared with female SMV around that age).

It's affected by your wealth, natural looks, all types of intelligence, health, social skills, endurance of character, ability to aquire valuable experience in steady pace (negative experience is valuable as long as you can learn from it and raise your abilities through processing any kind of trauma you will encounter), behaviour, material belongings, ability to project power through behaviour, with help of material goods or people etc.

It's really a deep subject - your top SMV versions is the most succesful, healthiest Stephen23 you can imagine considering your abilities to upgrade yourself. Lowest SMV Stephen23 is Stephen23 that cannot control himself, lacks character, evades too many encounters, running from issues instead of facing them honestly, blaming others for his own mistakes etc.

You need to understand that life isn't safe for top SMV version of yourself.

You will find a lot of ppl here that will tell you that your safety is always the most important thing. That children are just addition to your life. It's not the top-SMV attitude really.

Notice that archetypical apex King/Warriors/Magicians/Lovers are men that face superior beings or enemies in mythology/religious tales/historicaly and come victorious or die trying while fighting for things they value the most, usually protecting something or somebody. They spend their vast abilities and resources to protect weaker people than themselves.

It's important to perceive yourself through your potential SMV - most of us will never reach 10/10 or 9/10 on SMV scale due to too much obstacles, some of us that had or have this SMV can't maintain it for too long. Others will learn and suddenly skyrocket with their SMV. Some will build it with steady pace. Others will know how to increase it but will lack resources and time to do so and so on.
WTF is this sh!te? Some dungeons and dragons stuff? Did your level 45 mage lose too many hit points or something?

Stephen23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its kind of common sense. Think of all the ways you could make yourself a better version of you. Post back your ideas.

Ironically its not possible to do a search on here with SMV as a keyword so you cant find the threads on it
ways i can make a better version of myself well
1,I did start the gym this month trying to gain some muscle cause i`m skinny has hell(really self-conscious about it)
2,i`ve been trying to change my mindset when it comes to woman(this is really hard for me at least)
3,And financially trying to get myself stable not rich but comfortable
can focusing on these types of thing really increase your SMV i thought it had to do with like your whole behavior and the type of person you come off has

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ways i can make a better version of myself well
1,I did start the gym this month trying to gain some muscle cause i`m skinny has hell(really self-conscious about it)
2,i`ve been trying to change my mindset when it comes to woman(this is really hard for me at least)
3,And financially trying to get myself stable not rich but comfortable
can focusing on these types of thing really increase your SMV i thought it had to do with like your whole behavior and the type of person you come off has
When you feel better about yourself it radiates out of you in a way that you dont even know about, but other people pick up on it.