Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So overtime is sexist now......

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is getting ridiculous. This is truly a clown world. CBS is reporting this nonsense? So it's the employers fault that women are not physically able to work long hours. They must be paid more regardless of how much overtime they do.

On a side note....I have noticed that it is possible to make decent money in any profession as long as there is sufficient overtime. If you are willing to work 70+ hour weeks then you will have money. It is a trade off. The trade off may be your sanity and health. This is both comforting and disturbing. My father worked 70+ hour weeks my whole life. Maybe this is why he was so grumpy all the time. Women are just not able to put in those hours.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to appease women is the most basic BluePill mistake.

The natural condition of Womankind is unhappiness. You can never, ever make a woman happy. If you try to make a woman happy then she will punish you with even more outrageous demands.
You are right. This is something I often forget. Someone once said the natural state of a woman is " perpetual discontent".

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is getting ridiculous. This is truly a clown world. CBS is reporting this nonsense? So it's the employers fault that women are not physically able to work long hours. They must be paid more regardless of how much overtime they do.

On a side note....I have noticed that it is possible to make decent money in any profession as long as there is sufficient overtime. If you are willing to work 70+ hour weeks then you will have money. It is a trade off. The trade off may be your sanity and health. This is both comforting and disturbing. My father worked 70+ hour weeks my whole life. Maybe this is why he was so grumpy all the time. Women are just not able to put in those hours.
Ludicrous.They want the freedom of adults and the accountability of children.And the “men” who enable them in this nonsense are the real problem.None of this **** would leave the ground if men did not stand for it.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays western woman:
PHD in gender studies, working half time as a cashier, complaining that she doesnt earn as much as a full time engineer.

You just cant overestimate their state of delusion and entitlement anymore.