"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

So now Im not going...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
She tells me today, I want to see you but I feel weird about it. I’m sorry. Translation: Don’t come.

i saw it coming. She got more distant the closer the trip got, to the point i noticed not contacting me at all. I’ll lose money on the rental car but I deserve that.

Before all this I felt like we connected, similar circumstances, she’d tell me the love I have for my kids is special, she said she adored me, sent me cards telling me how great I am, God sent me into her life, I’m her person.

Problem is I believed all that. I gotta talk to more women. This is BS.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top