So now I'm a star!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A funny thing happened the other day.

I was having lunch with my business partners and noticed an older lady and her daughter looking our way. They arrived around the same time we did, so this lasted for about a half hour before they get up from their table to leave.

On the way out the mother comes over to our table and proceeds to ask us if we are in showbusiness, because her daughter wants to become an entertainer and she can "always tell when she is in the presence of important people". She also said, "I'm not sure who you are, but I know you are SOMEBODY!" Too funny.

We played along pretending she was very observant for "recognizing" us, lol.

After they left I told my partners, "Now, if we can just get a few 25 yr olds thinking were movie stars we'll be doing ok". Haha.

Reaction score
oh, i thought you meant being a star as in joining Lamb of God as their guitarist or being a movie...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Hey STR8UP, this is kind of off topic, but how's it going with the threesome?
The 20 yr old is still around, but lives a couple of hours away, so it isn't like I can just go make it happen anytime. I know it's FAR FAR fetched but the deal is supposed to go down later this year in Vegas on her birthday. I'm not holding my breath though.

I see the 33 yr old that mentioned "not being afraid" of having a threesome with her best friend once or twice a week. She has an ex that is moving out of her house tomorrow, and this friend of hers is supposed to be coming to visit in the next couple of weeks. No doubt I will get to hang out with both of them, since as far as I can tell I am the only one the 33 yr old is having sex with and we party together regularly. She says her friend is pretty wild, so I might have a shot there.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the way out the mother comes over to our table and proceeds to ask us if we are in showbusiness, because her daughter wants to become an entertainer and she can "always tell when she is in the presence of important people". She also said, "I'm not sure who you are, but I know you are SOMEBODY!" Too funny.
I see the 33 yr old that mentioned "not being afraid" of having a threesome with her best friend once or twice a week. She has an ex that is moving out of her house tomorrow, and this friend of hers is supposed to be coming to visit in the next couple of weeks. No doubt I will get to hang out with both of them, since as far as I can tell I am the only one the 33 yr old is having sex with and we party together regularly. She says her friend is pretty wild, so I might have a shot there.
It's the hair. We all know it's the hair.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
It's the hair. We all know it's the hair.
Hahaha, funny guy.

Don't think I mentioned it to you, but I just got back from Vegas. Went for the "hair" convention. Had a pro cut in my new piece for me (the one you saw was kinda fukked up) and now I really DO look like a million bucks.

I think Rollo T. and Karma are planning another meet up so pretty soon everyone might have a chance to admire my new do....lol

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I meet you guys there? LOL I wish!