Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Naked Yoga is allowed now...gynocrazy

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like the saying goes
hard times make strong men
strong men make good times
good times make weak men
weak men bring about hard times
we are at the end of the cycle, the next 10 to 20 years are going to be very hard, we will see how all the "stunning and brave" women react to this new reality. I am seeing pushback already from people that seemed to be asleep before but have begun to awaken. We should all be looking to get new skills in order to make our skillsets broader and deeper, we will need them. As for the big diick angle with the naked yoga if you can pull it off it is a great move.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should all be looking to get new skills in order to make our skillsets broader and deeper, we will need them. As for the big diick angle with the naked yoga if you can pull it off it is a great move.
You mean get new skills to make yourself marketable in a tough job market? And survival skills? Yes I agree brotha. As for the big dikk yoga thing....I couldn't do it. I could not be in a room full of naked chicks without some serious erections going on:lol:. They would kick me out. The naked yoga on YouTube is all chicks in the class.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like the saying goes
hard times make strong men
strong men make good times
good times make weak men
weak men bring about hard times
we are at the end of the cycle, the next 10 to 20 years are going to be very hard, we will see how all the "stunning and brave" women react to this new reality. I am seeing pushback already from people that seemed to be asleep before but have begun to awaken. We should all be looking to get new skills in order to make our skillsets broader and deeper, we will need them. As for the big diick angle with the naked yoga if you can pull it off it is a great move.
Already happening. Very young people are already being 'educated' in ways that teaches them how to do things, not just to have a degree. I think the group of kids coming up right now will be the ones to save things. Most of them are being homeschooled are private schooled. The public school drone factory is losing its appeal. Living off the land is becoming more popular.

The Red Crow

Banned
Reaction score
Anything that promotes depravity -- and/or serves to pacify men -- will be deemed acceptable in the coming years.

Anything that promotes traditional values --and/or serves to make men feel masculine -- will be deemed hateful rhetoric.

This has been going on for decades, but I expect an avalanche now. Prepare yourself mentally for this. And always make a point of letting people know that you think it's weird. You have to choose your battles and be more subtle with a lot of people, but never act like you think it's OK.

The vast majority of people agree with you, they're just brainwashed by the mainstream news and social media. Your honesty will be a breath of fresh air to most! Fighting words to others! Lol

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that promotes depravity -- and/or serves to pacify men -- will be deemed acceptable in the coming years.

Anything that promotes traditional values --and/or serves to make men feel masculine -- will be deemed hateful rhetoric.

This has been going on for decades, but I expect an avalanche now. Prepare yourself mentally for this. And always make a point of letting people know that you think it's weird. You have to choose your battles and be more subtle with a lot of people, but never act like you think it's OK.

The vast majority of people agree with you, they're just brainwashed by the mainstream news and social media. Your honesty will be a breath of fresh air to most! Fighting words to others! Lol
Thats a terrible brainwashing

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

BadBoy89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are using liberalism to promote female empowerment leading to male enslavement.
Powers that be said this is best for their pocketbooks and power.

If I’m running a country and need me and my elite friends to stay in power; without religion, race or an almighty leader involved. What do I do? I give females all the power in the world and tell the media to brainwash men to think they are useless. That way females spend more $$$, and the betas who aren’t genetically blessed have to kill themselves to earn more $$$ to get love. Good for the economy, good for me.

As long as I keep women happy, my pockets will get fatter.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powers that be said this is best for their pocketbooks and power.

If I’m running a country and need me and my elite friends to stay in power; without religion, race or an almighty leader involved. What do I do? I give females all the power in the world and tell the media to brainwash men to think they are useless. That way females spend more $$$, and the betas who aren’t genetically blessed have to kill themselves to earn more $$$ to get love. Good for the economy, good for me.

As long as I keep women happy, my pockets will get fatter.
that is exactly what is going on.

FuzzX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wife and I are re-locating to Mexico where I used to spend my twenties. This kind of garbage will only become more pervasive, if you think this is twisted, you should see what they are teaching the kids in the school system. Its full on insanity at this point, I'm not religious but even I'm starting to wonder if Satan is real.