Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Naked Yoga is allowed now...gynocrazy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that promotes depravity -- and/or serves to pacify men -- will be deemed acceptable in the coming years.

Anything that promotes traditional values --and/or serves to make men feel masculine -- will be deemed hateful rhetoric.

This has been going on for decades, but I expect an avalanche now. Prepare yourself mentally for this. And always make a point of letting people know that you think it's weird. You have to choose your battles and be more subtle with a lot of people, but never act like you think it's OK.

The vast majority of people agree with you, they're just brainwashed by the mainstream news and social media. Your honesty will be a breath of fresh air to most! Fighting words to others! Lol
Thats a terrible brainwashing

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are using liberalism to promote female empowerment leading to male enslavement.
Powers that be said this is best for their pocketbooks and power.

If I’m running a country and need me and my elite friends to stay in power; without religion, race or an almighty leader involved. What do I do? I give females all the power in the world and tell the media to brainwash men to think they are useless. That way females spend more $$$, and the betas who aren’t genetically blessed have to kill themselves to earn more $$$ to get love. Good for the economy, good for me.

As long as I keep women happy, my pockets will get fatter.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powers that be said this is best for their pocketbooks and power.

If I’m running a country and need me and my elite friends to stay in power; without religion, race or an almighty leader involved. What do I do? I give females all the power in the world and tell the media to brainwash men to think they are useless. That way females spend more $$$, and the betas who aren’t genetically blessed have to kill themselves to earn more $$$ to get love. Good for the economy, good for me.

As long as I keep women happy, my pockets will get fatter.
that is exactly what is going on.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wife and I are re-locating to Mexico where I used to spend my twenties. This kind of garbage will only become more pervasive, if you think this is twisted, you should see what they are teaching the kids in the school system. Its full on insanity at this point, I'm not religious but even I'm starting to wonder if Satan is real.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Say anything anti feminist or anti liberal and you get taken off Youtube, Google, Apple etc. They claim is a violation of policy blah blah blah. Ok cool. But full on nudity is being allowed on Youtube and they aint saying nothing. Apparently its educational. I am so pissed off. They are so biased towards female gynocracy its not even funny. They really want to destroy everything masculine. Not to get political but any man that is still a Liberal at this point is a full on cuck. They are using liberalism to promote female empowerment leading to male enslavement. This is not even a conspiracy theory anymore.

I had an argument with my weak jaw cuck zzz low testosterone friend who was defending them censoring stuff. Its always the weak men that support this nonsense. It may be time to either split into 2 Americas.....or move to another country. Damn I wish I had skills to make an income online. Im working on it.
That is absolutely outrageous. Can you post some links to the YouTube accounts of these women so that we can watch them doing naked yoga with our own eyes to see just how outrageous it is?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is absolutely outrageous. Can you post some links to the YouTube accounts of these women so that we can watch them doing naked yoga with our own eyes to see just how outrageous it is?
Not worth it dude. Most of them are ugly SJW zodiac hippies.

This is a much better view. Watch the beginning and skip to 14:04 if you wanna see the full lineup.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it dude. Most of them are ugly SJW zodiac hippies.

This is a much better view. Watch the beginning and skip to 14:04 if you wanna see the full lineup.

Make no mistake, all of those women are lipstick lesbos or hard left coke addicts. The guys doing the taping? You can bet your life savings: FAGS and drag queens that wish they were women.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Western world is going down a sh!thole the same way Rome and other big civilizations went down, and you all know it.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy gets a blow up doll, he gets laughed at

Woman sticks a rubber object in the shape of a penis in her vag it’s celebrated

Double standards everywhere