"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

So... my ex *did* show up Saturday night.

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I have absolutely no interest in marriage.
Alright so a plate then! You gotta give it to this girl, she is not sure where she stands with you, she wants more, and is not getting it from you. That text message you send her, you need space to think about it. I mean, can it be at all ignored. I would say don't think about it too much, and do reach out. She wanted to know where she is with you, that means you gotta let her know where she is with you. Think about that before you do call her, though not too long.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Am I the only 1 here who thinks his ex has been fvcked hard in all 3 holes for last 2 weeks and when she got dumped, she got all teary eyed with regret to finally run back to OP ?
Nope. It’s way too obvious. She’s a very dirty girl. LMAO
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Yes, you’re the only **** on here that thinks so.

I’m so sorry (not) that that’s how your last girlfriends turned out to be, but those I date tend to have a lot more integrity.

Do yourself a favour and don’t answer this.
nope he is not. that is pretty much the expected, a girl end with you is because there is someone else, but she returning woud mean the otehr dude just wanted to tap her once, I don't even mention it because its the norm

btw wanna bet that "present" was not for you, but she did buy it anyway so pass to you kind of gift, because the last dude droped her before?
 

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
32
nope he is not. that is pretty much the expected, a girl end with you is because there is someone else, but she returning woud mean the otehr dude just wanted to tap her once, I don't even mention it because its the norm

btw wanna bet that "present" was not for you, but she did buy it anyway so pass to you kind of gift, because the last dude droped her before?
Lmfao... of course it was intended for me, it has my ****ing name on it looooool. It was a jumper she had printed a inside joke on with my name on it.

It’s not the “norm” it’s YOUR norm. You’ve obviously had it happen to you, which is sad, I guess.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Lmfao... of course it was intended for me, it has my ****ing name on it looooool. It was a jumper she had printed a inside joke on with my name on it.

It’s not the “norm” it’s YOUR norm. You’ve obviously had it happen to you, which is sad, I guess.
yeah because last min name printing is "hard".

btw I already told you, you will not listen and will be made a fool, only problem is like always you will not notice till is too late, and after a long time
 
Top