Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So My 40+ yr old married boss wants it, and Im 24, how to proceed?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I think about it, I do find it a tad bit hard to believe that this married-with-children boss of yours is willing to risk her marriage/job to screw some random guy. BUT it's very possible. What I find way too hard to believe is that she's so cavalier about it that she'd actually TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT especially someone who also works in the company. That is just too risky for normal behavior. Either she's got big issues or there's even the possibility she's playing you and her and her friend are laughing at you behind your back "this kid thinks I'd risk my job to **** him".

And I think there *have* been cases made for sexual harassment at work that was employee-employer (not just the typical boss-power-trip). She has more to lose than you do, if things came out do you know that she wouldn't be willing to claim you harassed her?

PS: Samependo... if you need any advice on the 'seducing a milf' thing let me know, LOL.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

PS: Samependo... if you need any advice on the 'seducing a milf' thing let me know, LOL.
And why do you think you have any special insight into the process?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
And why do you think you have any special insight into the process?
1) I am a MILF. (You might argue that I'm not a mom you want to ****, but nonetheless...).

2) That was just a little joke to SamePendo. The only DJ allowed to call me a "****ing *****". ;)

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I am a MILF. (You might argue that I'm not a mom you want to ****, but nonetheless...).
One of the tenets of DJ'ism is that chicks have no special knowledge in the field of attracting women.

But I do agree with the Tucker Max angle. I would advise you to take lots of pictures, save all email and all other correspondence (videos of the act would be a plus) and research sexual harassment suits on the side. Bang the broad silly, and then sue the company for the $$$. With the $$$, you will be screwing mad young po0ntang for years to come.

That's it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the tenets of DJ'ism is that chicks have no special knowledge in the field of attracting women.
I know most of the guys here agree with you, but there are some of you who realize that while a woman may not know how to attract women, she certainly knows what attracts her. The problem with getting advice from a lot of women is that they're not honest. You of course have no idea if I am honest or not, so you certainly can not take my advice, ever. But that's not to say it isn't accurate.

BUT this is all a moot point because as I said before that was a joke to SamePendo. Hence the "LOL". Get over yourself please.

But I do agree with the Tucker Max angle. I would advise you to take lots of pictures, save all email and all other correspondence (videos of the act would be a plus) and research sexual harassment suits on the side. Bang the broad silly, and then sue the company for the $$$. With the $$$, you will be screwing mad young po0ntang for years to come.
I don't suggest you ACTUALLY sue. Just the fear of you suing may prompt them to give you a nice severence package instead of just firing you (if it all came out). I also think that you should be aware, so that they can't turn around and put you in the wrong. But suing for sexual harassment when you KNOW you pursued her is disgusting and wrong, so I hope stevera is kidding. Besides, you won't necessarily win a case... but you'll certainly never get hired again. It's one thing to risk that if you're standing up for your principles on something that actually happened, but not on a lie. Why ruin someone's life? It'll only come back to bite you in the ass.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most of the guys here agree with you, but there are some of you who realize that while a woman may not know how to attract women, she certainly knows what attracts her.

.... Get over yourself please.

No, and no.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Oh of course I have no idea what I'm attracted to. I'm just fooled by all those slick DJ moves... :rolleyes:

But enough hijacking.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I think about it, I do find it a tad bit hard to believe that this married-with-children boss of yours is willing to risk her marriage/job to screw some random guy. BUT it's very possible. What I find way too hard to believe is that she's so cavalier about it that she'd actually TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT especially someone who also works in the company. That is just too risky for normal behavior. Either she's got big issues or there's even the possibility she's playing you and her and her friend are laughing at you behind your back "this kid thinks I'd risk my job to **** him".

And I think there *have* been cases made for sexual harassment at work that was employee-employer (not just the typical boss-power-trip). She has more to lose than you do, if things came out do you know that she wouldn't be willing to claim you harassed her?

the lady she talked about it with is a co-worker and her best friend who has worked there for like 15 years, i dont think thats far fetched at all, but it does screw things up for me.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoloBlue
I would stay away from her, since she has a husband and kids, your asking for trouble.
Very True!

Benwin,

Answer me this...

1)What are the overall benefits of screwing this married woman besides getting off?

2)What are the overall problems can you get from screwing this married woman?

Here are a list of potential problems:

A) You ruin the lives of what may or may not be a happy marriage. The kids relationship with their mother will be ruined. They will always despise the parent that ruined their childhood and family.

B) You will more than likely be fired with her. This will stay on your permanent record. Any smart company will not hire you because of potential liability. Ask any boss in any company if they would hire someone that has in the past brought litigation to another company or was part of litigation because they were part of a problem at a company.

C) Have her husband come after you and beat the living crap out of you. Read Rick's post again if you haven't allready.

You may get away with screwing her and not have any problems. But be prepared for the consequenses. For every action, there is a reaction.

TS

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, understandable man. my mentality is this, I am a calm cool collective guy. I dont perceive any litigation if we play it off right. no harm no foul. married women need a bit of excitement sometimes, and im here to provide it at least for a short while.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
everything has been spun into a web of drama, i tell you, you guys told me so

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Benwin
everything has been spun into a web of drama, i tell you, you guys told me so
Care to elaborate? Yesterday it was no big deal.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, apparently one person talked to another telling them what I said about the other and now there is a ****storm brewing. I fell asleep and woke up to one irate msg from the daughter, saying "you told her(the boss) that I pursued you and called you and texted you, I dont like games!! lose my number" and another message from the boss saying to call her back, so now I have to quell this somehow, but its obvious someone is talking

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a rule

Hey Pal,

You broke one of the rules.

Which is:

"Don't put your meat where you get your bread."

cave dwller

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Benwin
well, apparently one person talked to another telling them what I said about the other and now there is a ****storm brewing. I fell asleep and woke up to one irate msg from the daughter, saying "you told her(the boss) that I pursued you and called you and texted you, I dont like games!! lose my number" and another message from the boss saying to call her back, so now I have to quell this somehow, but its obvious someone is talking
Yes, someone IS talking, and that someone is you. I'm still skeptical about the reality of this story but if it is indeed true then you haven't acted very smartly and certainly not like a mature man.

If you reread this thread you'll fnd that for the most part the advice was DON'T GO THERE. You ignored good advice to open up the can of worms and now you can't control it.

Right now, if what you say is true, your job is on the line and don't give us this crap about them needing you more than you need them.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Falcon Eye
Yes, someone IS talking, and that someone is you. I'm still skeptical about the reality of this story but if it is indeed true then you haven't acted very smartly and certainly not like a mature man.

If you reread this thread you'll fnd that for the most part the advice was DON'T GO THERE. You ignored good advice to open up the can of worms and now you can't control it.

Right now, if what you say is true, your job is on the line and don't give us this crap about them needing you more than you need them.
The boss wants to call it off now because of the daughter, im gonna let it blow over for a few weeks assuming I dont have another job by then, when I do get a new job, im gonna surely **** her. LOL.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plan

Sounds like a plan.....

When you start working some place else slip back in there and 'hit' that thing.

cave dweller

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah, what a pimp I am, I quelled the situation quite tactfully with both of them, also gave the boss her christmas gift, she said it was the best gift she has ever gotten, it was this custom keychain that was specific to her job and one of her hobbies, when I gave it to her I said, "hey, I went to the mall and saw this on some clearance rack, but I thought ud like it" she looks at and sees that its specific to her and is like, "hey! you made this! and her expression was priceless, like she was creamin' on the spot. She left work elated and called me soonafter to thank me again. I thought I would let her feelings simmer a bit, but I want it now. I think she might agree, but dunno if i should call or text her regarding proceeding over the holiday or not. ideas?