Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So much for JBW Theory ... there is a severe shortage of black sperm donors

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every night a little after 1 a.m., following her shift as a guard at a women's prison, Reese Brooks would open her laptop, a second laptop, then her phone and a tablet, and begin scouring websites for sperm banks, opening dozens of tabs.

The websites offered hundreds of potential sperm donors, allowing Brooks to select for movie-star looks, height and hobbies, but when she filtered for Black or African American donors, her options swiftly dwindled.
The Black women detailed fierce competition on cryobank websites for vials from Black donors, which, they say, typically sell out within minutes.

Angela Stepancic, a D.C. educator, recalled putting vials of sperm from a Black donor into her online shopping cart only to get beaten out by a sorority sister she was on the phone with who was faster to check out. Stepancic had a mixed-race child using sperm from a Latino donor.
By February 2021, Reese Brooks had spent months on an increasingly desperate effort to conceive a child with sperm from a Black donor when she drove 2 ½ hours from her apartment in Newark, Del., to Fairfax Cryobank in Northern Virginia and picked up a 10-pound cryotank containing two vials of sperm from a 5-foot-10 Peruvian man who practices MMA fighting.
my opinion: Any sperm "shortage" is due to chicks' hypergamy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually I don't know why the **** a guy would donate, are you telling me this was the only way to pass your genes? with also brings to the 2nd possible problem the kid try to hunt you down later and wanting you to be his/her father, also I read in UK I think, donors could be sued for child support, and sperm banks was trying everything to not let that happen because if they do the "donation" would dry