So much Disrespect

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They assume that attitude because in most cases guys approach them and deal with them in terms that leave them (guys) in the role of the supplicator: asking them out; checking for THEIR interest level; etc etc.

Get a chick yo come to you and she won't be in the place of power, you will.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ssj245
I dont know why, but reading post on this site make me mad and confused. Now this isnt another rant.

My question is that "How can girls blow away guys so easily, if one thing isnt perfect or exact, or they dont like about the guy?"

In other words "How are they so quick to reject?"
Dont they also want men in their lives, unless they have so many that they dont care about one guy?

You would assume that a girl who doesnt have a bf would like a man to approach her and even though he was akward that he at least made the attempt to talk to her and make chit chat that she would be happy.

it turn out that unless your super confident, and have tremendous game, your not even getting your foot in the door, forget f*kin girls.

If i was to meet a girl and there was a slight perosnality trait which I didnt like, or if she wanst as attractive as I would want her to be, I still wouldnt discredit her. I would want to make out and go out with her as long as she was nice and decent.
But girls have such strict standards, if your hair is too short or too long, whether you wear slacks or jeans, at a club if you asked a girl "do you want to dance?" or "hey lets dance?" yes the second sounds more confident, but it really makes no diffrence, but girls go ga-ga over this sh*t.

"How can they afford to play such games, when they are single and alone as we are?"

Unless there those alpha males whom they just keep looking for and the rest is just riff raff. Is this their thinking?
The long and the short of it is that alot of women like this wake up one day, single at 37, their looks going or gone, and little hope of attracting the perfect man they strived for all those years.

I've seen it many times over, and it sucks for the woman, as well as for the long list of guys she dumped because they had dirt under their fingernails or some other shallow reason.

The really sad part of it is that some of them never learn either.

I was recently brushed off by a woman of this attitude. She was 37. Not a knockout, but a solid 8 when dressed up.

Being rusty, I blame myself for letting her direct the convo too much. However, this woman is running out of time and I don't like her odds of finding her dream man with the level of pickiness she exhibited.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ssj245
My question is that "How can girls blow away guys so easily, if one thing isnt perfect or exact, or they dont like about the guy?"

In other words "How are they so quick to reject?"
Dont they also want men in their lives, unless they have so many that they dont care about one guy?

You would assume that a girl who doesnt have a bf would like a man to approach her and even though he was akward that he at least made the attempt to talk to her and make chit chat that she would be happy.
I reject just as quickly unless a girl is decent enough to kick around for social proof. There's really no reason to hangout with someone that isn't up to your standards. Yeah.. you could keep her around to fill the empty void on Tuesday nights but why? If there's no women in your life you will be a hell of a lot more motivated to find one.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jt4aa
I don't agree with that

Thats like saying that if your born working class then you should stay working class and never ever try to improve your status.

Know your place sure but also aim high and do what ever the **** you can to get there - With women that means approaching the girls that make your bodly tingle and not just settling for an average woman. ;)
exactly.

Originally posted by djbr
Nothing of what you listed makes up good reason for not trying.

And rejection doesn't mean that she didn't like the egoboost. I like to bring positive feelings on people, don't you?
The way I interpreted the text: "I give compliments to hot babes to inflate their already enormous egos, even if they are going to be nasty about it."

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this site for a while and always found this "You are the prize" thing is b.s.

How many of you guys actually made a girl work for you? (A hot one mind you). Why'd a girl who could sit back and get guys begging for them feel the need to go after a guy?

Sure you should have a confident mentality and all but that's it. At the end of the day you ARE trying to win her over, unless you're gonna walk up to a HB and say "Impress me" yea good luck with that.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exaclty

I mean Dj_in_the_making thats how I feel. I mean fu*k. If you dont have money, or looks, or a bad ass attitude then your not getting any hot end pus*y without some work or some real big changes, you know.

Its like the confident, prize mentality has its good points, but in the end she has the foot on the gas not you.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
exactly.
exactly. :)

The way I interpreted the text: "I give compliments to hot babes to inflate their already enormous egos, even if they are going to be nasty about it."
Dude, I guess I came pretty off to people on this forum cause I live in Brazil. Seriously, things like this are no big deal around here. We just have fun :)

But yea, there are the girls who will get nasty about the whole thing, but I don't mind really. I just go to the next one and I'm fine. I'm not going to lose my happy attitude because some girl didn't appreciate what I have to offer, or turned dopeb1tch on me. No thanks :)

But these girls are so rare about here that I just don't bother. But I guess they're too common in USA and other places. That may be the problem with many things I say, hehe :)