Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Many Ways progress report: Getting back in the game

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...

Sat Mar 11, 2006

Once again me and my wing, the same wing I hung out with yesterday, make a trip down to Long Beach. We first hit up a bar, and there was nothing but couples. We did hit up 2 sets while we were there.

The first set was a Hispanic and a black female, and my wing plunges in, giving them the “are you single” line. BTW, my wing is not familiar with DYD or any of this stuff here. I join in, the Hispanic female was friendly but the black female had an attitude. They say they’re waiting for someone so we eject.

We see another two women sitting by the bar so we open them, again more of the same, they were waiting for someone.

I did miss a chance to open a group of blondes standing right next to me and they were by themselves. I can’t let that happen any more.

We leave that bar and head out to a club on the peninsula, v2o. I went there last week and had fun. This week, the crowd was completely different, not as good as last week but I did talk to some women regardless.

Behind me in line, I sense the presence of hotties and I turn around and see two cute Hispanic females right behind me and open them up with “are you keeping warm” as it’s been unseasonably cold in southern California the last few days and one of the girls is wearing a strapless top revealing nice titties.
HB’s”yes”
SMW: I’m so cold I have icicles in my nostrils
HB’s: That’s not a good thing, “laughs”
HB’s mention they’re on vacation
SMW: Where are yall from?
HB’s: Compton “giggles”
SMW: Hey that’s right down the street. If that’s the case I’m on vacation too.
HB’s: Actually we’re from San Jose.
SMW: Oh, aight, hey, have yall been drinking/
HB’s: How can you tell “giggles”
SMW: Duh, I have no idea “rolls eyes in mock sarcasm” Let me guess, yall been drinking (naming off drinks) vodka, beer, patron
HB’s: Why does it have to be patron (**** test playing race card, I know how to handle this)
SMW: Anyways, I have patron at home, that’s my **** right there. If you act right, who knows, you might be able to see it.
HB’s: Why not buy us some inside ( geez another **** test)
SMW: Well you have to behave and I might consider it, maybe
HB’s: You’re making us work, we’re on vacation
(now this is where things go to ****)
I get to the front of the line and get patted down and wait to pay the cover. The girls ask one of the doorwomen how the club is. Then my wing, god knows why he did this tells the girls that they wouldn’t like the crowd in there. WTF….. We had a talk about that at the end of the evening. I should have jumped in and said, “hey we can show you a couple of other spots around town” or something. Women on vacation equals opportunity. Oh well, by now we’re in the club.

My wing spots two mixed girls, half asian/white and opens them. They say something like “we’re half and half” so I tease them “so you’re half of a person and you’re half of a person so both of you together equals one whole person”. I don’t remember what they said afterwards but they eject. My wing approaches a mixed set and gets CB’d by one of her fat friends.

He sees a 3 set of girls on the dance floor, one of them is a tall black female and I approach without hesitation, giving her the “you look like you need a dance partner” line. She is dancing with her arms crossed so I tease her by saying “why do you have your arms crossed? You look like a strict schoolteacher.” She responds by saying “I am a teacher”. We chat for a few more minutes and the group ejects.

Anyway this club isn’t really jumpin like last week and my wing is getting anxious so we roll out, get some food and recap for the evening.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warpy said:
how about doing this, instead of waiting for the end of the conversation to ask the number, just be bold about it and ask it as soon as you can, like 5 sentences after the conversation started, if its a group you will be considered a man with balls heh, i think i should try that one time :). i am sure there are ways to use a group in your advantage to get a number.

you : hey (to the group) do you gals mind if i take hb for a moment, i want to get her ###.

or something similar...

cheers.
OK, I'll have to try that. Maybe I can say something during the conversation at a high note like "listen, I have to find my friends but I'd like to continue this conversation some other time. Why don't you enter your phone # into my cell phone", maybe something along those lines. After all, if it's possible to get a girl's phone number in 15 seconds, it definitely should be possible to get a girl's phone number after 5 minutes of conversation.

This weekend was uneventful on the sarging front. I've been busy the last few days although I can't really use that as an excuse. I'm not that confortable with the idea of doing daytime approaches, but I know I must at some point do it. Anyway, I got work tomorrow, time to crash out.

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 minutes is too much imo, do it faster, and dont use that long as$ line you just wrote. i am not too sure i would even remember it. keep it simple :)

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend exploits

To sum it all up, the conversational diffulties have returned. It seems like this game is 2 steps forwards, 1 step back. I approach but when I get there, I can't think of anything to say. I should be over this by now. On top of that, I still get nervous, almost to the point when I feel like someone is squeezing my chest. I did get this hot chick's number last night.

Anyway, on to updating the progress report.

Friday March 24, 2006

I went to Pasadena with 2 of my friends. It was a slow evening, most of the women I saw were with guys. There were hardly any single women out.

My friend and I did approach 2 women sitting by the bar in one of the places we went. Actually we didn't really approach them, they were sitting there and one of the girls started talking to me, then offered me food. We chatted with them for a while but it didn't lead to anything. I saw a couple of other girls I wanted to talk to but good old appraoch anxiety kicked in.

Saturday March 25, 2006

I meet up with some friends to eat Sushi in Long Beach. Afterwards, we decide to go barhopping. We bump into this promoter dude while walking down the sidewalk and he lets us into his club for free. We get in and it's a black club, plenty of fine black females everywhere. A couple of my friends were giving me grief and all that did was give me the feeling I described earlier, the feeling like my chest was beeing squeezed, very unpleasant.

Anyway I was set on proving them wrong and my other friend was being a kickass wing. I step to the bar and I joke with 2 of the women standing by the bar, playfully accusing them of blocking my path. They joke back with me playfully and I get my drink. I see a 3 set, one of the girls was fine so I enter. I try to engage the not so attractive girls first and then I was going to turn my attention to the one I wanted but the not so attractive girls were very standoffish. The cute one was friendly so I introduced myself, then her friends pulled her away. Nice.

There were 2 other girls I spot, both were good looking but one of them was just my type, petite frame, nice body, nice ass. I approach them, again I had trouble coming up with conversation and one of the girls, my target focuses her attention on one of my buddies sitting down in the couch beside us so I grab her friend and lead her to the dance floor with a "let's go". We dance for a couple of songs and the other girl, the one I want joins us on the dance floor, then the girls pull a switch.

A "switch" is basically when you switch dance partners but hte girls initiated it so now I was dancing with the girl I wanted. That body, good lord, good lord!!! To make a long story short, my friend who was originally with us left and my other friend joined in, we went outside with them, had a drink, went back to the dance floor and # closed them.

A couple of our friends left that club to a bar donw the street so we left to that bar. That bar wasn't as good, not as many women. We then go back to the Sushi restaurant we were at earlier and now it was a club and we talked to the DJ's who let us in for half price. My wing spots this drop dead jaw dropping gorgeous Asian chick dancing on the platform. He says some words to her and then gets her number from her friend. Good job.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sat Apr 1 06

Last night we went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. I didn't really do much sarging but I did bump into a couple of females by the bar that I socialized with for some time. It turns out, at least according to them, that they have several fine friends so I'll keep in touch with them.

Also, I haven't gotten a hold of the woman I # closed last weekend.

Anyway I'm still at it.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, forgot about this thread.

I'm still doing approaches but process has been elusive so far. Also, due to starting a business and working a full time job, I don't have much time to go out strictly for the purposes of meeting women. Needless to say, I do have a couple of field reports typed up.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinco de Mayo field report

My roommate, a friend of my roommate and I head out for Cinco De Mayo partying. At first we head to some club, even at 9:45pm, they were already at capacity. Damn. No sweat off my back though, based on the type of club it appeared to be, it wasn’t my style.

Anyway, we head to a different part of town where there are several bars right next to each other. Each bar that seemed decent had a ridiculous line. We head to one bar that didn’t have a line, pay the $5 cover and order shots of patron. An older woman standing next to me at the bar looks up and smiles at me. After a few seconds, I engage her and her friend in conversation. They were attractive for their age, older than what I normally go for. I bring my roommate’s friend into the conversation, who unfortunately speaks little English so I had to translate for him in my equally bad Spanish.

The two older women leave, I’m just chillin, didn’t approach for a minute. I see a 3 set of black females that just walked in. They look snooty so approached them with a “happy 5th of may” greeting, just messing around. They look at me like I’m some sort of weirdo so I eject. My roommate also approached said 3 set with no luck either. Anyway, I somehow find myself in the middle of the dancefloor which literally runs right into the bar area.

The next thing I know this blonde jumps right on me. At first I thought it was the older lady from earlier but I took a closer look and this chick was smoking and she was young, with a tight firm body. Nice! It must have been the other lady’s daughter or something. We start grinding, she grabs my crotch and I grab her firm breasts. When the DJ dropped DJ Quik’s Black Mercedes, a full makeout session insued. The only verbal communication the whole time was when she said something like “how do you like that big daddy” or something like that. Everyone was staring at us, men and women alike. Other players were giving me props as they walked by.

At this time I’m thinking this would be a perfect opportunity to pull of my first club ONS but lo and behold, I get ****blocked by her cell phone! Her cellphone rings and she has this horrified look on her face and she literally runs out of the club. I don’t know where she went. Damn.

It’s all good though, I still felt like superman after that, but I would have been nice if I could have hit that.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missing opportunities

I think I'm having the problem of missing opportunities that are right in front of me.

For instance, I think it was sometime last week, I had to make a trip to the bank. The teller was almost giddy. I knew something was happening but I didn't know what it was. Anyway, I ask my friend, who's good with women what to do in that situation. He said all I need to do is just calmly ask for her phone number in a discreet manner or ask to get together in a similarly discreet manner. The way he explained it was so simple and it made sense.

Anyway, I go to borders all the time and there are always attractive women there. I think it's time to take advantage of that opportunity. Besides I'm growing weary of bars and clubs.

At any rate, this year alone, I've probably missed out on 20 opportunites easily. That has to stop.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
angy and frustrated over lack of progress

This is really starting to get to me now. The conversation block has not gone away, whenever I approach a woman, I can't think of anything else to say besides mundane subject matter and I'm still missing opportunity after opportunity. Why am I frustrated?

Other aspects of my life going well except my love live

One of the reasons I'm frustrated is because every other aspect of my life that has nothing to do with women is going well. My side business is beginning to take off and I love what I do. My relationships with family members is improving. I'm improving my diet, exercising more and cutting back on the drinking. As a result I have more energy and feeling better overall. This has not translated into success with women at all.

Missing opportunites

Apparently I'm completely clueless when a woman is interested or is checking me out unless she makes it blatant. Just the other day, I was at a mailbox store, purchasing a mailbox when a tall blonde with a nurse outfit walks in. I see her out the corner of my eye but I didn't talk to her. I leave the store and my business partner tells me "that girl was checking you out". That's just one example, there are others.

Unable to hold a decent conversation

Last night, my friend introduces me to this attractive black female, she was very friendly, and I probably should have been able to get somewhere, at least some digits. Anyway, while I was talking to her, I couldn't manufacture any wit, humor, or charm. It's either there or it isn't and lately, it hasn't been there at all. I don't know what to do about this, as this is my tool that I use to game women. The day before that, I approached with my wing two females and although they weren't interested, I couldn't come up with anything interesting to say, just boring small talk. Of course, any lines that I read on a website or instantly forgotten once out in the field.

I'm at my wits end, I don't know what to do.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fri June 2, 2006

I head out to the local bars with 3 of my friends on Friday. We stop by a few places but I can't say I did a ton of appraoches that night, but I did a couple.

The first place we went was a small spot that was playing some house music. There weren't too many women out at this place, but I see a large group of Asian women, around 5 of them, sitting down at a booth. They're pretty much the only group of women there so I approach them.

I don't recall the conversation word for word but I recall is that I sat down at the booth next to them and started talking to one of the girls. I asked her some questions, like "what do you think of this place" kind of questions. The convo wasn't all that exciting, and my wings didn't even bother to join in, thanks guys. Anyway, after a few minutes of painfully boring conversation, the girls eject. After that, we head to another bar a block away.

By this time, my friends are drinking and are starting to get that liquid courage. My friend spots to girls standing by themselves and he charges in, and I come in to wing. Anyway, my friend is trying to get them on the dance floor and they resist. I try to make some conversation, even busting on them for being so quiet. Their body language was very standoffish and it was clear there was no interest on their part so I ejected.

Anyway, I see a 2 fine black females who started dancing in front of me. As soon as I think of talking to them, my drunk friend yells out loudly "Look! There are 2 fine black females right there! That's perfect for you! go!!!" They look over, I feel completely embarassed. I never talked to them, I just wanted to disappear.

Anyway, we leave that bar and head to another bar where there was a blues band. There weren't any unavailable targets there, but I get opened by a 50 year old woman who thought I was a musician. Oh well.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sat June 3, 2006

This is a short field report. Anyway, I meet up with some friends at a local bar. I go outside for a second and my friend starts talking to an attractive black female and he motions me over. I talk to her briefly but I'm not really feeling smooth, I think I started thinking too much instead of just acting and I was really tired that night. Anyway she was friendly and acted interested.

Anyway, later on in the evening, I was getting tired and I say peace out to my friends. I look for the woman I was talking to earlier and she's nowhere to be found.

To add insult to injury for failing to number close the woman above, my friend calls me the next day and tells me that the woman from above was looking for me and thought I was interesting. Damn! Always be closing dammit!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sat June 10, 2006

Not much to report, didn't too much approaching. I've been in a haze the last few weeks, time to snap out of it.

At any rate, at the end of the night, there was a really cool street approach kicked off by my wings, they were money all night even though I wasn't. Anyway, there were 3 Latina females walking to the right of us on the sidewalk at the end of the night and they were engaged in some conversation, and we hear one of them say "men are intimidated because I make more than them" something like that. Anyway, one of my wings, without missing a beat, pulls to the side of her and says "hey I'm looking for a sugar mama". Anyway, this kicks off a conversation that lasts about a half an hour with this group. Finally I woke up and was able to return to my old, charming self, engaging the group, making them laugh, telling stories.

Anyway, one of my friends number closes the rich girl and we're heading home. I am really making all of this harder than it is, I need to find a way to make this more enjoyable. If I do that, maybe this will translate to more success.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so many ways very nice work, some tips I am going to share with you.

By the way the drunk thing, girls say this to excuse behaviour like you fu**ing them, get it! They can say to there mates I met a guy last night and I slept with him, yes I was drunk, sla*s use this a lot, next time be clued up to it.

If I women says she is quite drunk and looks in your eyes this is the cue to take her home and do the deed ok, now that’s out of the way.

Focus on this!
Projection.

This works for me but is hard to do, when you go into bars I want you to project.
Project you are the best looking guy in there, or you are dam sexy at least, I mean really feel it, even if you don’t believe it! Tell your mind that you are the MAN, repeatedly over and over again until by the late evening your walking around with a very positive perception of you.
When you do this you automatically feel more powerful if you get it sourced, you project this confidence on your interatactions.

I will also ask you to smile more, you seem a really nice guy (not the nice guy) but I mean a clued up guy who is learning and is aware of the path, your doing great.
But i can see abit of negativity in the posts, anger and stuff GET RID OF IT NOW :D

When you talk to a girl give eye contact, smile and just think of it has fun a game and its all natural.
Also dance floor stuff, don’t spend so much time on the dance floor, it is great but open them up a bit then, tell her you want a drink and ask her if she want to join you. At the bar buy yourself a beer, no need to buy hers at all, if she likes you she wont mind and decent girls ain’t after a free ride anyway. Once at the bar waiting for drinks open up, no over compliments, let it come natural.
If you run out of things to say, mention her cloths or jewellery and ask her where she got it? why she bought it? and tell her it suits her e.t.c take it from there.

See where it goes, at the end of the night say to her.
‘Lets head back to mine I have some wine in the fridge we can chill, neither of us are working tomorrow and I am enjoying your comapany’ Try it you may like it.
Don’t tell her you want to F**k her, some girls can be opened that way, they normally say ‘I feel drunk’.

GL with it your doing great.

Try not to let the frustration bother you, I know its hard, but the more you don’t look like your having fun the less success you will get.

Try to get in a frame of mind where you are a fun guy and you project it, not say it! Think 'your dam SEXY, you’re the MAN believe it and project it (really important, feel this at your core), when you talk to the girls, smile at them look in there eyes and one last thing:

When you have the above sussed, look into her eyes and say with those eyes ‘I can F**K you if I want’ I mean say it so she feels it, say it with the eyes, it is powerful stuff and watch the reaction, my god is it powerful, but you need to have the attitude of Fun sexy and the man!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Ok so many ways very nice work, some tips I am going to share with you.

By the way the drunk thing, girls say this to excuse behaviour like you fu**ing them, get it! They can say to there mates I met a guy last night and I slept with him, yes I was drunk, sla*s use this a lot, next time be clued up to it.
The reason I didn't push for an f close was that I was scared of a rape charge for bangin a drunk chick. Maybe it's just a sexual hangup or maybe I'm just paranoid.

jonwon said:
Focus on this!
Projection.

This works for me but is hard to do, when you go into bars I want you to project.
Project you are the best looking guy in there, or you are dam sexy at least, I mean really feel it, even if you don’t believe it! Tell your mind that you are the MAN, repeatedly over and over again until by the late evening your walking around with a very positive perception of you.
When you do this you automatically feel more powerful if you get it sourced, you project this confidence on your interatactions.
Lately I've been feeling the exact opposite. I'll try that to reframe mentally when the negative thoughts creep in.

jonwon said:
I will also ask you to smile more, you seem a really nice guy (not the nice guy) but I mean a clued up guy who is learning and is aware of the path, your doing great.
But i can see abit of negativity in the posts, anger and stuff GET RID OF IT NOW :D
You nailed it. You're exactly right, I might be a little angry at this point. It's not helping things but I realize that. It's just that it's hard to keep a positive attitude when you don't get results. The negativity needs to go away.

jonwon said:
Try not to let the frustration bother you, I know its hard, but the more you don’t look like your having fun the less success you will get.
You're right, I need to make this fun. Right now it seems like another job.

jonwon said:
Try to get in a frame of mind where you are a fun guy and you project it, not say it! Think 'your dam SEXY, you’re the MAN believe it and project it (really important, feel this at your core), when you talk to the girls, smile at them look in there eyes and one last thing:

When you have the above sussed, look into her eyes and say with those eyes ‘I can F**K you if I want’ I mean say it so she feels it, say it with the eyes, it is powerful stuff and watch the reaction, my god is it powerful, but you need to have the attitude of Fun sexy and the man!
OK, you gave me something to work on. I'll report my progress.

I really appreciate the feedback. Thanks for taking the time to write this.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much sarging went on this weekend other than a half-hearted approach of a 2 set on Friday. Basically all that happened was my wing went in there guns blazing and I went in there after him. One was an HB6, cute face but not so nice body and the other was about a 1. Ehh. My wing was gaming the 6 and I looked at the 1, couldn't bring myself to spit game and that was that.

On the other hand, I made a ton of business contacts that my pay off huge in the future. A good friend of mine invited me to a charity benefit event happening at a local bar. I was able to do a lot of networking and made a few business contacts while I was there. This will definitely pay off in the long run. It's interesting that taking the time to do something like this whole approach journal and learning how to do this stuff can help in other areas of life that are unrelated to women. In fact these areas have benefited way more than my love life has by undergoing this exercise.

I'll stick with this as long as necessary, permanently for all I can see.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

A lot has happened to me since I started this journal. When I started this journal, I had a full time job with 3 days a week with a ton of free time. Much has changed.

In the period of the last month, I officially started my business that I had been working on for the last few months and I found myself getting laid off of my job. Now I work every day, trying to get my business off the ground and I've had no time or energy to chase after women.

Anyway, one of my homegirls tells me she has a woman for me, I don't know anything about her or anything, I'll find out soon enough. Also, last night, I had a rare night out with one of my friends and I actually got a couple of approaches in for the first time in seemingly months.

Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things soon.