"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

So many HB's in college, still none my age!

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I’m 17, junior in college, and having some troubles getting a girl:

Part of the prob may be that even the freshmen are older than me, making me a bit hesitant to ask someone 1 – 2 years older than me out. Is this a no-no/something that most girls aren’t going to like or should I even care about the age difference?

I’m not that great looking either, tall and skinny, maybe a hint on the “nerdy” side. Here is a pic of me, (http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart.jpg).
Please give me your hints on how to approve/how worried I should be.
NOTE: no, that hb with the celery is not mine :(

I’m not a jerk, more of a nice-guy, the only response I’ve really gotten from the girls is once I heard them say “he’s sweet”, stuff like that. The only people who have showed really any interest in me are the 4-5’s, none of which I liked.

I’m not very outgoing socially, have never asked anyone out in my life, but try to keep my shoulder back and my head up when I walk.

I work for the school’s IS department, so I deal with the students on a professional level all day, and am very good at it, but I’m thinking this is only adding to my “computer nerd” image rather than a potential bf. Sometimes I help up to 10-20 hb's a day, and most are really grateful for the help, but I don't want to take advantage of that too much (or lose my job). I mean I would feel weird...

HB: O it's working?! Thanks so much, I've been without my computer for 2 weeks. You're awesome! You should definantly get a raise. (that's atually word-for-word)
ME: Hey, no problem, so do you want to get together sometime?

I think most are just grateful for what i've done, but will forget me the next day.

One girl that I met, (and like) age 18 or 19, made small talk with, etc, will volunteer a ‘hi’ to me in the hall, and politely answer my questions (with eye contact) and usually return them when I ask her about herself, but gives no other signs of attraction/flirting. Is this enough to ask her out?

I really appreciate anyone’s help…

AIM: skinnydart
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
What do you want us too say?

If you say "Ooo baby i want to insert my male card into your female slot all night" That she'll be all over you :p. Or what?

Do you want us to help you get chicks at work? cause thats not gonna happen...

Have you read the bible? Have you done a bootcamp? If you said yes to one of these questions then we can talk. If both are no's then do them, see how things change.

We're here to teach you how to fish, you got to find the fish and catch them.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Yes, I have read them.

I'm just mainly concered about the age, and whether I should worry about it.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You look TERRIFIED in that pic....thats all ima gonna say cause im feeling negativee about that right now!
 

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
you gonna have to do something about your hair cause you look really nerdy with that hair. You wanna look cool, try some messy spike. Also you dont have to tell girls your real age, girls lie about them so why cant you?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Look as has been said in that pic u look terrified, jsut smile all day long and do random crazy things.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Alright, don't smile 24/7 because you are gonna come off creepy. I think you should focus on your attitude moreso than your image for now. Look at bodylaunguage tips and stuff similar. Read Weapons of Mass Seduction, cuz that is great on the entirety of the game.

As for the whole picking up gurls on your job, I say scratch that. It sounds too much like that desperate worker who hits on anything who comes around, and it sounds stupid... but it seems almost supplicative, you did something for them and expect something in return.

Going to a trendy clothing store and asking the best dressed (sales)person to help you change your new attire will be a good thing to try, it builds your confidence and gurls like doing this stuff. She'll be like "OMG... makeover, totally!" (Trust me I saw it on Clueless, so it has to be true) lol
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Thanks so much for your help!

Another thing can't drive either (at least not legally, still working on that), making it hard to take anybody anywhere.

I'll definantly by some cooler clothes.
I have a pair of classes that I never wear, I'm assuming that would do the opposite of help anything though. :cool:

So should I even worry about the age?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
If you don't worry about your age, it shoudlnt come up. Well it will come up in terms of people trying to manipulate you, or thinking you aren't mature enuff. But if you think you can't pickup gurls cuz you are younger, that is jsut a self limiting belief that will be fufilled. In life, age is an issue that becomes more trivial as we grow, and in places like college where people are becoming enlightneed, you need not worry. Sure you will come across people who are narrow-minded but just keep on going. You are 17 in 2nd year, you have already crushed people's beliefs on what is expected of you, keep it going!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude get rid of that hitler haircut first of all.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Julian
Dude get rid of that hitler haircut first of all.
is it just me or does he look like a stereotypical politician :p
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Dude get rid of that hitler haircut first of all.
Ahhhh

Ok, so what kind of hair style would look good, should I just cut most of it off and then go with the pasted, messed up/just-got-out-of-bed style?

Actually that picture is 5 months old, I ditched the part, everything is kinda pushed forward but it still doesn't look that much different. Looks like this http://www.cuthut.co.uk/pics/men4a.jpg
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Grow it out a little then go to a stylist and see what they have to offer.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Youre 17 and a junior in college??
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by skinnydart
Yeah
Why? Are you gonna get 5 phds??
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
no, just graduated from HS early. I'll proably just graduate early, then have a couple years to chill with the ladies without having to worry about classes.:cool:
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by skinnydart
no, just graduated from HS early. I'll proably just graduate early, then have a couple years to chill with the ladies without having to worry about classes.:cool:
sounds pointless to me. Why not go at the same pace as everyone else and then you won't have to worry about age. I mean you get out of college earlier then everyone else but then you just have to start working and paying back college loans.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I don't have $1 to pay back (grants, scholarships, etc). I am going the same pace as everyone else, but because I started earlier that most, I will graduate early.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top